Keetooms Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I put out food beside the trash cans, stale loafs of bread and the like. Theres also a family of skunks that come by, and there are some coyotes in the area as well. They seem to not bother the trash cans if stuff is available with less effort.

I admire anyone who is willing to feed skunks. My neighborhood has a lot of trees, and is near some semi-wild tracts of land, so we see a fair number of deer, raccoons, skunks, etc. wandering around at night. In the summer, a large skunk tends to travel through our yard now-and-then in the evening. Unfortunately, something fairly often surprises or angers him, and he sprays. Since we rely on open windows to cool the place in the summer, this means either putting up with skunk stench or sweltering a night or two every week.

I admire anyone who is willing to feed skunks. My neighborhood has a lot of trees, and is near some semi-wild tracts of land, so we see a fair number of deer, raccoons, skunks, etc. wandering around at night. In the summer, a large skunk tends to travel through our yard now-and-then in the evening. Unfortunately, something fairly often surprises or angers him, and he sprays. Since we rely on open windows to cool the place in the summer, this means either putting up with skunk stench or sweltering a night or two every week.

These haven't sprayed in the area in the 2 years I've lived here so far. But my last place was across from a park where at least once a month there was spray.

tiny-birds-that-look-like-flying-cotton-balls-live-on-japanese-island.jpg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back