Keetooms Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
So horse moustaches are a thing ...

59c9f97f0bf7f_0og4lvch13qy__700.jpg

I got mugged once on my way home from grocery shopping by a skunk once.
I walk to the local walmart (about half a mile away) at about 1 AM friday nights, because the store is quiet (in the before times anyway), and I got a box of half a dozen donuts of a new kind a cross between a doughnut and a croissant (this was a few years back and they have sadly discontinued the item). So I decide to try one on the way home. I'm eating the donut, and this skunk runs out in front of me, and stops and just looks at me, tail down. I don't want trouble so I start to cross the street, and it runs around to get in front of me and kinda grunts and gurgles at me.
I look at it, it looks at me, I toss it the rest of the donut i was eating, it grabs it and runs off across the street, into the bushes.

I got mugged once on my way home from grocery shopping by a skunk once.
I walk to the local walmart (about half a mile away) at about 1 AM friday nights, because the store is quiet (in the before times anyway), and I got a box of half a dozen donuts of a new kind a cross between a doughnut and a croissant (this was a few years back and they have sadly discontinued the item). So I decide to try one on the way home. I'm eating the donut, and this skunk runs out in front of me, and stops and just looks at me, tail down. I don't want trouble so I start to cross the street, and it runs around to get in front of me and kinda grunts and gurgles at me.
I look at it, it looks at me, I toss it the rest of the donut i was eating, it grabs it and runs off across the street, into the bushes.
Wrong reaction.
You should have let a mighty one rip to establish dominance.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back