Kickstarters Thread

Brock Savage

Cosmic Barbarian
Reaction score
I bought his stuff when it was handmade zines on Etsy. He should just give it all to me hardcopy for free since I was there from the beginning...

Eh I was being cheap. I plunked down the money for the pdfs even though I own most of them because it's only like $20. At the end of the day I am a huge sucker when it comes to promising indie devs whether for RPGs or video games.

3rik

(ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣) R.I.P. Hana Kimura (1997 - 2020)
Reaction score
I own and really like the Hot Springs Island book but still decided not to jump in on this Kickstarter.

Last edited:

3rik

Reaction score
Not entirely certain this hasn't already been mentioned but given the apparent number of Kevin Crawford fans present here I wanted to point this out in case anyone missed it. I'm not backing this myself.

Last edited:

3rik

Reaction score
Kind of on the fence for this one. It looks like a fun way to breathe some life and character into whatever setting your MCC (or post-apocalyptic DCC) game takes place in. I'm not entirely convinced this type of completely weird science-fantasy post-apocalypse is something I'd feel comfortable running as such settings always seem to lack a certain internal consistency. On the other hand, this may just be the tool needed to pull it off. The print version doesn't ship to Europe, so it would be for the pdf only anyway.

Tulpa Girl

"Hello, motherf*ckers!"
Reaction score
Huh, before reading any details I would have guessed by the title that it was dealing more with a Moorcock-style multiverse as its basis.

Reaction score
Hi folks, today is the 20th of June, 2022, 10 days left to the end of our kickstarter campaign about the pulp-noir rpg . In this video, however, I’m going to list other interesting projects currently on kickstarter. On Facebook https://fb.watch/dMzYm_uf0o/ and YouTube

Simon Hogwood

Puritan Bearbearian
Reaction score
Someone mentioned this over in the main thread, but the new Savage Pathfinder KS is live:

As is By This Axe, the ACKS Dwarf book:

3rik

Reaction score
This looks kind of neat. But again, no print outside the US.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com