Kickstarters Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
The Infinity RPG Kickstarter comments was a treasure trove, though I believe the choice ones got deleted.
I stopped following that- from the way they distributed the PDFs (mediafire? really?) to how long everything took, once I got my hard copy I called myself done. I really should go back and see if I can download the stretch goals...

Ralph Dula

Fighter of Fungi, Mortal Foe of 5E, Possibly a Cat
Reaction score
I stopped following that- from the way they distributed the PDFs (mediafire? really?) to how long everything took, once I got my hard copy I called myself done. I really should go back and see if I can download the stretch goals...
Given how it went, I wish you the best of luck in acquiring your copies

sdmsec

Reaction score
Only two days left on the new Vaesen RPG: Mythic Britain and Ireland kickstart.

I'm reminding everyone for my own selfish purposes, since I really want to get to the stretch goal with Solo Mode!

Acmegamer

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I've spent too much on KS lately so I've been able to resist so far.
I thought last year I was bad about how much I spent on gaming tabletop and online, this year doubled that. I'm not even sure I want to share the number with everyone. Afraid you all would throw things at me. lol. Getting all completionist about tracking down things I used to own combined with going all out on Kickstarters with the "I'll take everything in that Kickstarter please" really adds up.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Hull Breach looks awesome. I don't even really like the Mothership system that much and I may still back it.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Lots of OSR stuff on Kickstarter I happened to see at random:

Horizon Rising - A doomed and sinking world. Like Mork Borg, heavily art-styled. System-neutral sandbox setting.
Hull Breach - Mothership gets a supplement digest.
Pamphlet Islands - Hex crawl islands in an archipelago. 5-10 or more depending on campaign.
I'd only seen Hull Breach before this... been trying to stay off Kickstarter.

...oh well.

Ralph Dula

Fighter of Fungi, Mortal Foe of 5E, Possibly a Cat
Reaction score

Mankcam

Coiner of Thread-Falls, & Inadvert Founder of Swo'
Reaction score
I got home yesterday to find two parcels, and it seems two kickstarter projects have been delivered to me on the same day. Wow, a lucky break for me.
Both products for D&D 5E. I'm not a die hard fan of D&D, although the core 5E engine is fine, and in this case it serves well for various settings

The first parcel was Trudvang Adventures, which is the D&D 5E conversion of Trudvang Chronicles. Lots of celtic and norse influences in this setting, the artwork is great and the vibe was too good to pass up. This allows me to step into the setting without having to learn too many new rules:

1642205526652.png

The second parcel was the second wave of Fateforge, a stand-alone setting rules based off D&D 5E. Same deal, a very rich setting with beautiful production values, and familar core mechanics. First wave (core book, magic book) arrived over a year ago, then this wave arrived yesterday (creatures book, enclopedia, maps, novel, numerous other stretch goal goodies). The second pic is the entire Fateforge set from last year and this year:

1642205679569.png 1642205769522.png

I won't have time to read all this, let alone run it.
However, that won't stop me trying, I just love rpg loot! :thumbsup:

Black Lantern

Reaction score
Greetings from Greece,

Soulmist is a dark fantasy world setting for 5E.

One new world, 5 unique races, 25 new classes and archetypes, over 100 new monsters and 150 new feats and spells. But wait... There is more!

We have 3 new systems tailored to the dark atmosphere and lore of the setting. These new additions try to highlight the struggle of staying intact throughout your journey in the dark corners of Fyera, but also to give players the chance to overcome their limits and become truly heroic. The heroes of Fyera don’t usually have statues in their image or feasts in their name. Most of them die nameless in the war against the Darklands, some of them do terrible things for the good of Fyera and an unlucky few of them survive for long enough that they become villains and monsters, but all of Fyera's heroes fight for the Light, even as the Darkness grows inside their own hearts.

a2578b9491de3cf8795e6c7f692f4d92_original-png.40694

Attachments

• a2578b9491de3cf8795e6c7f692f4d92_original.png
    a2578b9491de3cf8795e6c7f692f4d92_original.png
    943.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Necrozius

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Upcoming kickstarter for a revamp of an 80s Mad Max inspired car battle game: Thunder Road. Anyone familiar with the original?

CRKrueger

Eläytyminatör
Reaction score
Greetings from Greece,

Soulmist is a dark fantasy world setting for 5E.

One new world, 5 unique races, 25 new classes and archetypes, over 100 new monsters and 150 new feats and spells. But wait... There is more!

We have 3 new systems tailored to the dark atmosphere and lore of the setting. These new additions try to highlight the struggle of staying intact throughout your journey in the dark corners of Fyera, but also to give players the chance to overcome their limits and become truly heroic. The heroes of Fyera don’t usually have statues in their image or feasts in their name. Most of them die nameless in the war against the Darklands, some of them do terrible things for the good of Fyera and an unlucky few of them survive for long enough that they become villains and monsters, but all of Fyera's heroes fight for the Light, even as the Darkness grows inside their own hearts.

a2578b9491de3cf8795e6c7f692f4d92_original-png.40694
A Dark Fantasy Pen n Paper D20 System World Setting

That phrase needs some punctuation or a restructuring.

Also a D20 System for 5e? Think you might want to include an ”inspired by” or “compatible with” for one or both of those.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com