Kickstarters Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
clockworks banner.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/.../rocketpiggames/clockworks-0
CLOCKWORKS Kickstarter is LIVE! We are very excited to finally bring our most requested miniatures to you in the form of a Kickstarter! This is our lowest price/highest value project to date so we are really excited to see how it goes! We’ve even lowered our past Bundles for those of you who want to catch up on some RPG collections.
Clockworks is all support-free for Resin and FDM printers.

This may turn out a bit simple, but I find the idea charming and fun. I think I'm going to back it for five copies and gift a few.

Note that shipping is already included in your pledge, even for international backers.

Last edited:
Not on KS yet, but will land 2023

For anyone that likes the old Vigilante game.

I now this is 5e, and not everyone likes it, so I get that. But should be easily convertible now we have Savage Pathfinder.

I don’t see a page count listed, hopefully they will give us an idea soon.
Good question! The 2019 draft is 214 pages; even if it's since been heavily edited we can still look forward to a good-sized book, especially if the Bonanga Bay adventure gets included in the text.

I was excited to see on the BoL FB group that Legends of Steel will get a Dicey Tales update next.

Hexcrawl tiles from Omnivorous Games in Portugal.

Those look nice! Anyone interested in that sort of thing should look at Headless Hydra's line of products. They are a broadly similar idea, magnetic (which is super helpful for creating maps and keeping them intact between sessions), and now includes a huge range of unique tiles.

Those look nice! Anyone interested in that sort of thing should look at Headless Hydra's line of products. They are a broadly similar idea, magnetic (which is super helpful for creating maps and keeping them intact between sessions), and now includes a huge range of unique tiles.

Maybe I'll look into that, the thing holding me back from supporting it is the price tag and shipping costs.

Just launched my 23rd Kickstarter this morning. It's called Advanced Game Mastering Like A Fucking Boss. In this upcoming PDF, I will teach you how to Game Master like a fucking God! A boss-god or god-boss... still working out the details of that, but yeah. It's going to be epic.

Here's the link:

Thanks for helping to spread the word, hoss. ;)

VS

Very excited for Yoon-Suin. I have sworn off more KS until I play what I have already but this is damn hard to turn down...

I stumbled upon Orcquest Warpath: Resurrection today.

Regardless of anything else, I'll say it had the absolute best trailer I've seen for any Kickstarter.

Stoppppp! Too much stuff! LOL
justdontlook.jpg

Sine Nomine has a new KS coming on 1 Feb.

It's for Cities Without Number, his take on a Cyberpunk setting.
Yep. He's already previewed the Kickstarter on the SWN subreddit if you want to take a look:

And because we can't have nice things without the required amount of drama and outrage, there are already complaints about someone using AI art.

Yep. He's already previewed the Kickstarter on the SWN subreddit if you want to take a look:

And because we can't have nice things without the required amount of drama and outrage, there are already complaints about someone using AI art.

I suspect you are talking about the ethics of AI art, but putting that aside, I still don't like it.
242a35b3f2cfaa16854cdb23d250346c_original.png

Every time I look at it, I find something else wrong about it. If you are going to start with AI art, you should have the skills to clean it up in Photoshop.

But, I've complained about the art in Crawford's books before, and I still buy them. You win this round, Kevin.

I suspect you are talking about the ethics of AI art, but putting that aside, I still don't like it.
242a35b3f2cfaa16854cdb23d250346c_original.png

Every time I look at it, I find something else wrong about it. If you are going to start with AI art, you should have the skills to clean it up in Photoshop.

But, I've complained about the art in Crawford's books before, and I still buy them. You win this round, Kevin.

The odd ambivalence to art in Crawford's books is reaching meme levels. It's like claiming you bought nudie magazines for the articles.

That's pretty much how I am with his organization. I hate how he breaks up character creation info across an entire book or slips small rules into the equipment section where I'll definitely forget them later. But the content overall is good enough that I still pick up nearly all the stuff he puts out.

That looks pretty rad. I thought Death In Space was Mork Borg sci-fi. Is there more than one?

Saving my pennies for the new Talislanta KS.

That looks pretty rad. I thought Death In Space was Mork Borg sci-fi. Is there more than one?

Saving my pennies for the new Talislanta KS.
This one came out before Death in Space- it was funded on Gamefound and I only found out about it because I backed their dice project. It's pretty good and does have a lot of the same sensibilities as Mork Borg.

I guess this is an idea for my next character for the thread...

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back