Kilibbix's Map Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Lofgeornost

Robot Head from Pluto!
Reaction score
Did you use colored pencil for that or something else?

I also like the pun of "Frog March."

Klibbix!

Depraved Necromancer
Reaction score
Did you use colored pencil for that or something else?

I also like the pun of "Frog March."

Thanks! Yeah, just pencil crayons. I recently started a game of Warlock! and I wanted to try and make my own version of the WFRP Empire. We're playing a jury rigged version of "Night of Blood" and enjoying it.

I do hope they explore Frogmarch as I'm looking forward to some groans around the table when they say it aloud.

Lofgeornost

Robot Head from Pluto!
Reaction score
It reminds me of a map of Trollope's Barsetshire which included towns like "Winterovercotes" and "Winterunderclose."

Klibbix!

Depraved Necromancer
Reaction score

Klibbix!

Depraved Necromancer
Reaction score
The unkeyed and barely finished map of The House of Strange Pleasures, a brothel turned house of horror for my Warlock! campaign where I'm just blatantly ripping off WFRP. The search for a missing sex worker will bring the PCs into contact with my Slannash-influenced Cult, The Purple Lash, dedicated to the Duke of Ineffable Pleasures.

PLAZAPCMAP.png

Last edited:

Klibbix!

Depraved Necromancer
Reaction score
I'm in awe. I still draw maps, badly, by hand.

Thank you! I'm not very good at Campaign cartographer, there's a shit-ton of tools I'm not using and what not, but for black and white maps it's pretty easy to doodle around in. I find having a map at the table one of the most important things for my groups. Honestly, sometimes I spend more time doing the map then the prep because it's so easy to riff off existing maps.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com