Kilibbix's Map Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Did you use colored pencil for that or something else?

I also like the pun of "Frog March."

Thanks! Yeah, just pencil crayons. I recently started a game of Warlock! and I wanted to try and make my own version of the WFRP Empire. We're playing a jury rigged version of "Night of Blood" and enjoying it.

I do hope they explore Frogmarch as I'm looking forward to some groans around the table when they say it aloud.

It reminds me of a map of Trollope's Barsetshire which included towns like "Winterovercotes" and "Winterunderclose."

The unkeyed and barely finished map of The House of Strange Pleasures, a brothel turned house of horror for my Warlock! campaign where I'm just blatantly ripping off WFRP. The search for a missing sex worker will bring the PCs into contact with my Slannash-influenced Cult, The Purple Lash, dedicated to the Duke of Ineffable Pleasures.

PLAZAPCMAP.png

Last edited:
I'm in awe. I still draw maps, badly, by hand.

Thank you! I'm not very good at Campaign cartographer, there's a shit-ton of tools I'm not using and what not, but for black and white maps it's pretty easy to doodle around in. I find having a map at the table one of the most important things for my groups. Honestly, sometimes I spend more time doing the map then the prep because it's so easy to riff off existing maps.

A couple of maps I've been working on for an (potentially) upcoming game of Mutant Future. Totally a ripoff of Zothique, Dim Yalash is the last continent of Earth feebly lit by a dying sun. I've reworked previous maps where I could.
DIMYALASH.jpg

The town of Fastigium, built on a gigantic stone head rising out of the sands.

Fastigium.png

A flooded city populated by the Gillfolk of Illbrigax, essentially Deep Ones.

Illbrigax.png

The campaign's starting community, an ancient city built on the edge of a great chasm.

TENUOUS-ZARTH.png

My reworked version of the Mutant Human class from Mutant Future. Sigils are just spells since I wanted some Dying Earth in my Dying Earth. It's all gobbledygook.
R-3348705-1563939731-7719.jpeg.jpg

Klibbix! Klibbix! I actually made a folder with a sub folder to save your maps and creatures. A lot of good stuff to mine for any games I run in the future. :smile: Hope that's ok? If not I'll delete it.

Klibbix! Klibbix! I actually made a folder with a sub folder to save your maps and creatures. A lot of good stuff to mine for any games I run in the future. :smile: Hope that's ok? If not I'll delete it.

Of course! Thank you for doing that, it gives me a great deal of pleasure to know that people might be getting use out of my doodling.

As much as I love Ron Edward's Sorcerer (especially the Sorcerer and Sword supplement), the system isn't really for me. I'm working on a Black Hack hack called, appropriately, The Sorcerer Hack and here's the current state of my infernal cosmology. Unfortunately layout really isn't my strong suit...

Here, in some version of hell, the 390 Daemons surround the Hexacephalic Empress, each sorted into their Court, Rank (HD) and Standing (number).

Behold....the Hexadaemonomicon!

HEXADAEMONOMICON.png

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back