Kingdom Death

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Sadly they didn't have anything in stock at the Canadian warehouse for Black Friday. After getting burned badly by UPS, I wasn't going to take ANY chances.

In the end, it just means that I got to save up more money for CMON's MotU kickstarter.

It's at least nice that the Black Friday special figure they went made to order after the LE sold out. That's a huge change, and fixes one of the big issues.

Besides that one though, I didn't find anything I wanted this year. I don't like the new Halloween survivors designs at all. I'd like to get the pinup bundle at some point, but don't mid holding off this year, got way too much in the painting que as it is.

Update was optimistic that we might see Gambler's Chest by next Christmas. That's what I'm really looking forward to - the continuation of the main storyline. So glad I got that when it was only $100 - looks like it's the same price as the base game now.

An interesting approach for starting Survivors, for someone who doesn't want to paint them

000.jpg

50922004476_ef9f41e90a_o.jpg

Halloween sale offered a god haul of old & new on the Kingdom Death front...

Erza of Dedheim 0.jpgErza of Dedheim 1.jpgFlower-Knight-Costume.jpgH.K-Plastic-Full_1944x.jpgHalloween-Survivors-full-2018_19.jpgRepokratis 0.jpgRepokratis 1.jpg

Never played it, and probably never will, but I like bizarre grimdark fantasy, so lore looks interesting for me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy . . . are you going to paint all that?

Uh, not all of it...it's bigger than the core box of the game. I'm working on all the bosses and then the Scouts, and then I'll be ready to play.

Then I'll look at the various Survivor alternatives and pick out the ones I like to paint at leisure.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back