LEGOs!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
We have a Lego room now. It was the safest way to deal with 4 kids getting multie Lego sets each birthday from class friends combined with all the Legos I bought when I had a fair amount of discretionary income and no dependants.

I was more of a Playmobil kid but my son is a Lego fan through and through. And I love piecing them together with him. I’ve even eyed their “adult” stuff (like the Technic line) with interest, though prices scare me still.

And it doubles as security if you sprinkle it before your windows and upon their sills. The more you know! :shade::coffee::star:

(And those sets should be Red Dwarf & Labyrinth respectively)

Aww... I grew up on Lego. I would play for hours just building robots and spaceships. I still think about getting myself some of the old classic stuff. That said it's a feker to walk on in the morning like a d4 caltrop.

Then my parents gave all my lego away to some relatives when I was 15. Boy, was I not pleased. :smile:

So we have the inside of the Teletubbies house, the Stark's robot from Iron Man 1, the Village People, a mispainted Tardis and that looks suspciously like a goose.

I have no idea what playset this is meant to be.

giphy.gif

That was the first Lego I ever got. Long after it was gone, I still had one of the little red dudes in his helmet
I never had it. My best friend next door did. I had smaller space sets.

That was the first Lego I ever got. Long after it was gone, I still had one of the little red dudes in his helmet
I used the red dude as Flash when I would make my own DC Lego creations. I remember making Wayne Manor with the moving grandfather clock to go down to the Batcave.

I never had it. My best friend next door did. I had smaller space sets.
I already posted about my love for the old space Lego in some other thread; I managed to keep up with the Lego Classic Space line upto about 1982/3.

Last edited:
We are a Lego family. I regularly get Star Wars sets for birthday and Christmas, and my favourite is the Creator pirate ship.

I spend way too long and money at Firestar Toys.

I have a 'custom' Blade Runner minfig, some modified Three Musketeers and Cardinal's Guards, plus a few other assorted figs. Never quite enough to fully game with though (in the RPG sense).

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back