Let me buy you a Drink

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Faylar

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Tempers are high, we are all stressed, the world kind of... imploded in on itself.
We've had a couple threads recently where posters aired their personal grievances but we managed to mostly remain civil.
So how about we head to the bar and buy a virtual drink for a poster, or posters, as a good will shout out?

Endless Flight Endless Flight
Have a beer for starting this site and keeping it a good site through it's growing pains.

TristramEvans TristramEvans and CRKrueger CRKrueger
Have a Beer for taking a pounding recently but keeping in good spirits

Lessa silva
When you come back to the Pub, there is a beer and a warm barstool waiting. Don't stay gone for too long ;)

There are many others I would buy a beer for too, especially those I have butted heads with recently...

beer.jpg

There's still no place I'd rather be on the Internet

4139.gif

Here's to Faylar Faylar for keeping up the spirits

Here's to everyone! Until I joined this forum 2ish years ago I had only known about D&D. Now thanks to all you guys I know about Kult and Mythras and a bunch of other wonderful RPG's! (Also all those terrible ones that we shan't mention here)
Now I just need to convince my D&D group to try these different RPGs out.

Here's to everyone! Until I joined this forum 2ish years ago I had only known about D&D. Now thanks to all you guys I know about Kult and Mythras and a bunch of other wonderful RPG's! (Also all those terrible ones that we shan't mention here)
Now I just need to convince my D&D group to try these different RPGs out.

MeanSaneBee-small.gif

I'm not a beer drinker, so here is a glass of whiskey for everyone.

View attachment 20623
Fun fact: I made the acquaintance of a chap once that did some consulting work for Lagavulin, and recommended their product on occasion. He was an interesting chap, formerly a helicopter pilot. He had commanded a gunship squadron at one point, which was quite interesting as he was British and flying for the USMC; dual nationality, I guess. His consulting firm was called - I'm not making this up - Sykes-Fairbairn.

Fun fact: I made the acquaintance of a chap once that did some consulting work for Lagavulin, and recommended their product on occasion. He was an interesting chap, formerly a helicopter pilot. He had commanded a gunship squadron at one point, which was quite interesting as he was British and flying for the USMC; dual nationality, I guess. His consulting firm was called - I'm not making this up - Sykes-Fairbairn.

So his firm cut through legalese?

Whiskey I believe. The main item would be the pot still as I believe it's tricky to legally purchase those in the US.
Trying to follow, but I am lost on what Pot you are referring to. Would you mind elaborating?

I was never fancy, here, there's plenty for everyone, the best beer I ever tasted:

330ml_skullsplitter%402x_0.png

Keep your hoity-toity alcohol, if this is good enough for Hank Jr. and GG Allin, it's good enough for me. And you.

jim-beam-175cl.jpg

If I'm going to buy cheap bourbon, I prefer Benchmark or Rebel Yell over Jim Beam.

These days I pretty strongly prefer rye over bourbon anyway, though.

If I'm going to buy cheap bourbon, I prefer Benchmark or Rebel Yell over Jim Beam.

These days I pretty strongly prefer rye over bourbon anyway, though.

I don't even drink anymore, but I was more or less a straight tequila man by the time I quit. Patron SIlver or Herradura Anejo. Nothing too fancy. Salt & lime, of course.

Cheers to the Pub. Being an extrovert this quarantine has been pretty rough; working from home, no hanging out friends, all my gaming on hold, and weeks passing by without sharing a day off with the Mrs. Thanks for keeping me company through these long months.

Welp I polished off the Laphroaig but I still have some Johnny Walker to pass around. If it was good enough for Churchill it's good enough for me.

IMG_0040.JPG

I’ve been looking at some new emoji sets to replace ours. I know that we’ve had requests for pretzels, eye rolls, horns, popcorn and a few others
I'll be honest I was mostly joking when requesting a sign of the horns reaction, but if you're going to add a new set than rock on.

I would very much like a "metal" sign of the horns AKA the Voorish sign.

They from outside will help, but they cannot take body without human blood. That upstairs looks it will have the right cast. I can see it a little when I make the Voorish sign. —H.P. Lovecraft, The Dunwich Horror

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back