Looking for a copy of Chaosium's Worlds Beyond

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Hi all,

My copy of World's Beyond is nearly in tatters and I would like to replace it. Does anyone have a copy in very good condition (or better) they would sell? Please let me know if you do as I would love to take it off your hands.

Mods if I put this note in the wrong place feel free to move it!

Thanks!

To be pedantic: Worlds Beyond was released by Other World Games, not Chaosium. But, yeah, it pretty much uses the BRP system.

I had a copy about 2 years ago, but it didn't make much of an impression on me and I sold it off. Sorry!

Yup youre right! It was Other World Games. I found a copy on EBay but I am concerned about it's condition. The last one I got there was not so great (that's the one in tatters). But I will pull the trigger if I don't find something better.

It wasn't published by Chaosium but they were selling them for a while. That's where I got mine.
It's kinda like BRP Traveller in feel.

They must not have printed many. They rarely show up on Ebay / Amazon and they are nearly never in good condition. I also have a copy of M-Space though I haven't read it yet. Maybe it's time to change the rules.

I don't know anything about Worlds Beyond, but if it was essentially BRP Traveller then M-Space must be its spiritual successor because M-Space is definitely essentially BRP Traveller. Give M-Space a go, especially since you already have it.

Wow - I didn't expect people on this site to be so familiar with BRP. I posted the same request on BRP Central at the same time and haven't gotten any responses there yet! You guys are great!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back