Loving it Here

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Jamfke

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a line here to say that I'm glad I started stopping by here at the Pub. I have been a member of several other gaming forums for a while now, but this place just feels the most comfortable to me. Thank you to the staff for letting me hang out and act as goofy as I am. Hope to hang around here for a good while.

50638506987_f822be1fe3_o.jpg

Thank you Jamfke Jamfke. I am happy to read posts like this. It actually makes me feel that even after we just hit our fourth anniversary a couple weeks ago, the Pub hasn’t changed over that time. It makes me feel like the foundation is rock solid and, knock on wood, we’ll always be good.

Yeah, here's fun. I don't log in as much as I used to because I don't do anything that's not directly work or family related as much as I used to. But hey, welcome. Just remember the Swo' and suffer not the geese to live. Also Mythras.

Yeah, posting here is the most fun I've had on a board in years. Somehow, everyone sticks together on keeping the place focused on games. Visiting here really is a welcome break in a stressful day to laugh about my hobby without having the ugliness in the world shoved in my face. So, thank you, all of you.

However, don't think for one second that we should let up on geese. Screw those effers.

Yeah, posting here is the most fun I've had on a board in years. Somehow, everyone sticks together on keeping the place focused on games. Visiting here really is a welcome break in a stressful day to laugh about my hobby without having the ugliness in the world shoved in my face. So, thank you, all of you.

However, don't think for one second that we should let up on geese. Screw those effers.
He checks out.

I was just noticing that there seemed to be a lack of conflict and was wondering who had gone, and then was informed via meme. Genuinely had no idea.

I should note the halberd gets a solid treatment in Mythras, if perhaps a touch light on damage. There is no penis ladder defined, but no doubt the guidance would be to use common sense, and someone would be curious as to movement on a penis ladder.

welcome to the pub Jamfke Jamfke :smile:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back