World Domination!
Administrator
Reaction score
From the episode “Birdman of Budapest”!

Endless Flight

World Domination!
Administrator
Reaction score
I've actually watched a few episodes of Magnum recently and the show holds up really well 35 years later, IMO. The interplay between Magnum and Higgins is great and Selleck plays the P.I. role really well. He did the right thing by doing this instead of Indiana Jones. I don't think that would have went over for him nearly as well.

Endless Flight

World Domination!
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, just amazing that they would do that.

Godfather Punk

Not a Goose
Reaction score
Please, do. That's what gressin' is for.

On topic, that parrot clip was hilarious :hehe:

Mankcam

Seeker in the Sandpit
Reaction score

Toadmaster

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Magnum even teamed up with Murder She Wrote...first her on his show, then he guest-starred on hers

View attachment 36448

There was a Magnum / Simon and Simon cross over episode as well, but since they were on back to back, it was presented as a 2 part episode, started as a Magnum PI episode, and ended as a Simon & Simon episode.

There is also a Rockford Files tie in sort of, Tom Selleck played a rival PI Lance White. Much more polished and sophisticated than Magnum's beach bum.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
There was a Magnum / Simon and Simon cross over episode as well, but since they were on back to back, it was presented as a 2 part episode, started as a Magnum PI episode, and ended as a Simon & Simon episode.

There is also a Rockford Files tie in sort of, Tom Selleck played a rival PI Lance White. Much more polished and sophisticated than Magnum's beach bum.
That mustache is the accessory for any outfit.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com