Magnum P.I. - So much going on here

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
From the episode “Birdman of Budapest”!

I've actually watched a few episodes of Magnum recently and the show holds up really well 35 years later, IMO. The interplay between Magnum and Higgins is great and Selleck plays the P.I. role really well. He did the right thing by doing this instead of Indiana Jones. I don't think that would have went over for him nearly as well.

Yeah, just amazing that they would do that.

Please, do. That's what gressin' is for.

On topic, that parrot clip was hilarious :hehe:

Magnum even teamed up with Murder She Wrote...first her on his show, then he guest-starred on hers

View attachment 36448

There was a Magnum / Simon and Simon cross over episode as well, but since they were on back to back, it was presented as a 2 part episode, started as a Magnum PI episode, and ended as a Simon & Simon episode.

There is also a Rockford Files tie in sort of, Tom Selleck played a rival PI Lance White. Much more polished and sophisticated than Magnum's beach bum.

There was a Magnum / Simon and Simon cross over episode as well, but since they were on back to back, it was presented as a 2 part episode, started as a Magnum PI episode, and ended as a Simon & Simon episode.

There is also a Rockford Files tie in sort of, Tom Selleck played a rival PI Lance White. Much more polished and sophisticated than Magnum's beach bum.
That mustache is the accessory for any outfit.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back