Majestic Fantasy 5th edition, first pass

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

robertsconley

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen the booklets I posted here on my take on a small number of 5th edition classes. Last month in addition to the other project I am working on, I was inspired by a friend to expand this out to cover the entire range of classes in 5th edition.

As it looks like I won't be getting back to it anytime soon, I figured even in its rough form it would be useful to somebody running 5e.

Those of you with my Majestic Wilderlands supplement may be interested in how I translate it ideas into 5th edition.

This is a google link to the folder where my drafts are.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f134EKvgunk9pFL8NB65Y2C3K5A3fDK7?usp=sharing

Digging this minimalist interpretation of 5e.

The starting packs are such a simple addition but really save time in start-up and for new players.

Digging this minimalist interpretation of 5e.
Thanks, the format allows players make up characters almost as quickly as the Swords & Wizardry when I run convention or game store session. It is a little longer as 5e has more but the idea is to start at the top and work your way down until you reach your level, recording items as you go.

You should only have to refer to the spells, and feats lists outside of the document. The next iteration of this, I would have quick spell and feat references.

The starting packs are such a simple addition but really save time in start-up and for new players.
Very much so.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back