Marvel Super Heroes: Lone Wolves

Dumarest

Vaquero de Alta California
Reaction score
Spidey's going night-night...

Getting run over by Rhino is never fun. Spider-Man tries to cling to consciousness but fails...

Endurance roll=26 (White)
I'm going to lasso Spider-Man and try and pull him up to the third story, I'll break a window if I have to place him inside. "Come on Webby, time to wake up!" he yells as he does this as quickly as he can.

(Roll: 72)
Moon Knight manages to snare the unconscious Spider-Man with no time to lose, for the charging Rhino cone barreling back in Spider-Man's direction to finish his foe. Moon Knight is able to tug Spider-Man out of the way and pull him up, causing Rhino to continue down the street until he smashes into a parked Ford Econoline, totaling the van and knocking it onto the sidewalk where pedestrian onlookers scatter to avoid flying metal and glass debris.

Moon Knight can break the window next round if he still wants to. Spider-Man will be unconscious for another 4 rounds.
As Daredevil and Dagger nearly collide in the doorway, a young woman appears behind Daredevil in the hallway. She's about 5'7" and in excellent physical condition and carries a small satchel by a strap slung over her left shoulder. (Daredevil recognizes her as the woman he interrupted in the restroom only a few moments ago.)

She proffers a felt-tipped marker and a small spiral-bound book to Daredevil and says, "You surprised me but I'm glad you're still here! I've followed you in the Bugle for years! Won't you sign my autograph book? You're so much better than that horrid Spider-Man!"

Looking past Daredevil she observes Dagger and asks, "Are you his new partner? I like your outfit much better than that awful Black Widow's. What's up with all these creepy spider-people anyway? Are they...mutants?"

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Moon Knight's concern for Spider-man and innocents is notable, but he is wise enough to know that someone who dropped that many stories are not someone he can tangle with alone. So he's breaking the window and getting Spider-Man out of the way before seeing if he can find a solution to the Rhino along the street (something to drop on him like a wrecking ball, or girders...)

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
With a smile and some confusion DD signs 'DD' for the woman.

Toric

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Spider-Man dreams of Mary Jane in the low-cut dress she wore to the Daily Bugle Christmas party.

Tulpa Girl

Not a mod, not your momma.
Reaction score
As Daredevil signs the autograph, Dagger studies the woman, just im case there is anything unusual about her... and if she bears any similarity to White Rabbit, who just recently escaped notice.

Intuition roll = 77

Dumarest

Reaction score
With a smile and some confusion DD signs 'DD' for the woman.
As Daredevil signs the autograph, Dagger studies the woman, just im case there is anything unusual about her... and if she bears any similarity to White Rabbit, who just recently escaped notice.
As Daredevil takes the pen and begins to sign the autograph book, the end of the pen facing him erupts with a jet of greenish-hued gas which quickly forms a cloud around the superheroes. The woman giggles and runs down the hall to the far door. Dagger feels the woman might well be White Rabbit in disguise.

Dagger and Daredevil should both make Endurance rolls and report the resulting color so we can determine the effects of the gas on each of you. Also, just in case you are able to resist the gas, post what you would do next.
Moon Knight's concern for Spider-man and innocents is notable, but he is wise enough to know that someone who dropped that many stories are not someone he can tangle with alone. So he's breaking the window and getting Spider-Man out of the way before seeing if he can find a solution to the Rhino along the street (something to drop on him like a wrecking ball, or girders...)
Spider-Man dreams of Mary Jane in the low-cut dress she wore to the Daily Bugle Christmas party.
Moon Knight is able to find an unlatched window where he can deposit Spider-Man in an apparently unoccupied luxury apartment. You hear Spider-Man mumble something incoherent about redheads and cleavage. Unfortunately there are no construction sites in the vicinity and thus no wrecking balls or steel girders with which to try to apprehend Rhino. But, depending on your perspective, the good/bad news is that Rhino brushes himself off continues charging down the street away from the scene of the crime.

Spider-Man will be unconscious for another 3 rounds.

Last edited:

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Moon Knight will try and aid Spider-Man's recovery, not being a doctor that means checking for a head wound (he was a soldier) and broken bones.

Tulpa Girl

Not a mod, not your momma.
Reaction score
Dagger, despite her suspicions, pretty much takes the greenish gas directly in the face. As she coughs and tries to fight off the effects of the gas, she will try to throw a light-dagger at White Rabbit, if possible.

Endurance roll = 39 (green result)

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
Roll = 57 (Green)

DD throws his club to trip her up as she runs for it.

Dumarest

Reaction score
OOC: Sorry for the delay; I am doing a lot of OT this week and don't want to half-ass the PBP by posting an update without reading everything and making whatever rolls are needed.

Dumarest

Reaction score
Moon Knight will try and aid Spider-Man's recovery, not being a doctor that means checking for a head wound (he was a soldier) and broken bones.
Spider-Man has no apparent broken bones or head wounds. You expect he should be fine aside from lingering pain from soft tissue injuries. He's much stronger and durable than you'd expect for a man his size.

Spider-Man will be unconscious for another 2 rounds.
Roll = 57 (Green)

DD throws his club to trip her up as she runs for it.
Unfortunately Daredevil crumples to the ground while he reaches for his billy club, his consciousness fading even as his olfactories identify the gas as a powerful sedative. The mocking laughter of White Rabbit rings, then dwindles, in your ears. You hope that Dagger was able to stop White Rabbit from getting away, then all goes black.

Daredevil will be unconscious for the next 8 rounds.
Dagger, despite her suspicions, pretty much takes the greenish gas directly in the face. As she coughs and tries to fight off the effects of the gas, she will try to throw a light-dagger at White Rabbit, if possible.

Endurance roll = 39 (green result)
You see Daredevil stumble forward and fall to the ground even as he apparently tries to throw his billy club. Unfortunately Dagger crumples to the ground as well only moments later, unable to keep her eyes open, her consciousness fading fast. The mocking laughter of White Rabbit rings, then dwindles, in your ears. Her last thought before all goes black is that at least there's no pain.

Dagger will be unconscious for the next 4 rounds.

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Moon Knight will try and look for a medkit with smelling salts. Intuition: 49 (can't immediatly find my picture of that version of Moon Knight..)

Last edited: