Me, Myself & Die!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Rich H

Bear with me; learning not to be an arse!
Reaction score
Catching up!

And the finale is just epic. It's incredible what Trevor does here, far more than 'just' a solo RPG campaign...

Followed up with a brill post-finale chat and Q&A:

Devil

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these here on your site over the last year, folks! I’ve finished Season 3 now, but I have several new projects starting on the channel. Check them out if you want. I always value discussion from experienced gamers like yourselves :smile:

Rich H

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these here on your site over the last year, folks! I’ve finished Season 3 now, but I have several new projects starting on the channel. Check them out if you want. I always value discussion from experienced gamers like yourselves :smile:

Hi Trevor! Awesome news, can't wait! The stuff you do is brilliant. :thumbsup:

Rich H

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Jazz Club, tonight, Gaming Jazz! Mmmmm. Nice!

In a departure from Actual Play, seminal Jazz RPGer Trevor Devall, lead saxophonist of the eclectic Sage's Library brings to us a unique take of the clashing styles of Linear and Sandbox gaming. Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! REALLY great! He'll be presenting his own interpretation of these themes in an inventive new arrangement - where although it follows the standard 3d6 6-attribute structure, instead of providing a harmonic departure from the chargen section, the rules resolve in a rising chromatic pattern. Wonderful!

Take it away, Trevor Devall and LvS...

The Mad Hatter

Tea Party Connoisseur
Reaction score
Honestly, all these other videos Trevor is making is not my cup of tea. It's not that they are bad or anything. It's just there's already plenty of that type of stuff on youtube.
Will still watch the Me, Myself and Die shows, but that's probably it for me.

Rich H

Reaction score
He did a Five Parsecs from Home recently and it was brilliant...

... brought loads of energy and creativity to it.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly, all these other videos Trevor is making is not my cup of tea. It's not that they are bad or anything. It's just there's already plenty of that type of stuff on youtube.
Will still watch the Me, Myself and Die shows, but that's probably it for me.

Funny, I'm the opposite. I know the let's plays are the primary focus of the channel, but I much more enjoy the Sage's Library. Which I guess goes to show it's clever on his part to do both for a wider audience

The Mad Hatter

Tea Party Connoisseur
Reaction score
Funny, I'm the opposite. I know the let's plays are the primary focus of the channel, but I much more enjoy the Sage's Library. Which I guess goes to show it's clever on his part to do both for a wider audience

I believe Trevor is a friend of yours right? So for you, those videos are just an old friend talking about stuff. For me he's just another youtuber, like so many others with those videos.
Granted, I've mostly stopped watching youtube alltogether for various reasons. Me, Myself and Die is one of the few I'm still subscribed too. So take that into account about my opinion on this.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe Trevor is a friend of yours right? So for you, those videos are just an old friend talking about stuff. For me he's just another youtuber, like so many others with those videos.

I guess? I was talking more about content that I enjoy. I don't subscribe to ay "let's players" on youtube besides Trevor, but there's a few folks talking about/reviewing game products that I'll watch.

Baulderstone

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really like Sage's Library as well. While Mad Hatter has a point about their being a lot of videos like this, I find Trevor really draws on his own experience with the game and clearly gets into what he does and doesn't like about it. It keeps me interested even when he is discussing games I will never run, like Burning Wheel.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com