Charisma - 5 (-1)
Perception - 10 (+1)

HP - 7
Languages - English
Abilities - Grease Monkey, Born at the Wheel
Flaw - Wanted

Peter 'Boy' Weaver
Born 1909

Pete grew up in the hills of North Georgia to poor farm folk. When prohibition hit suddenly all the downsides of living deep in the hills, making your own moonshine and driving back roads we're suddenly appreciated. Pete hit ten and started working on the cars and driving for his dad doing deliveries. When prohibition ended Pete took his driving skills to the local track races. The family still kept servicing customers which irked the authorities to no end. No one's luck lasts forever and Pete ended up with a record with the BATF and local authorities. Fortunately for Pete the war came up and allowed him to postpone the legal consequences. When it ended Pete stayed in Southeast Asia working as either a driver or repairman for whatever or whoever needed him.

You are more than welcome to play. Stat you character up!:smile:
Brian "Slot Machine Sully" Sullivan

Brawn: 3 (-2)
Deftness: 9 (+1)
Savvy: 11 (+2)
Grit: 9 (+1)
Charisma: 8
Perception: 8

HP: 6
Hard-Boiled, Silver-Tongued, One-Armed
Speaks English, Gaelic, and [TBD]

Irish by birth, Brian Sullivan nevertheless joined the British Army during the war, where he quickly proved to be somewhat talented in the art of mayhem. Unfortunately a bungled mission led to the loss of an arm and a stint in a POW camp. Afterwards he attended Trinity College, Dublin, but left in late 1946 under a cloud of scandal related to unproven rumors of confidence tricks and burglaries. He wound up in the Philippines after reasoning that putting as much distance between himself and home was a good idea at present.

Carries a pocketknife, set of lock picks, and a Broomhandle Mauser he found on the battlefields of Europe.

The Nord, Rook, Chessmaster, the Swede (I know he's not but people are dumb, no seriously), Whitey, Scandi, Norseman, Sniper or bowman. (Bowman sounds strange I know but let me explain. My father knew an old timer from up north (Upper Peninsula of Michigan, he legally emigrated after the war.). He was Norwegian, but was trained in britain, and part of the SOE. He used a bow as his primary weapon as it was silent, to take out sentries and such. He was a seriously hard core, old school fella.
Have you ever heard of Mad Jack Churchill?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

http://badassoftheweek.com/churchill.html

Last edited:
Dr. Victor von Speculum, internationally-renown gynecologist and big game hunter, seeks adventurous distraction in the company of fellow worldly men. :gunslinger:
Perhaps a tad sillier than I'm looking for. But sell me on it. Maybe.

Is it the name, or the internation renown for a gynecologist, that is too camp? :grin:

I rolled it up, let's see if you like it. :heart:

Dr. Victor von Speculum, wealthy gynecologist, addict, & thrill-seeker.

Brawn 3 (-2)
Deft 9 (+1)
Savvy 6
Grit 9 (+1)
Charm 6
Percpt. 7

HP - 3
Lang. - German
Ability - Doctor: +2 to medicine stuff. Wealthy: never worries about money
Flaw - Addict: Cocaine/Opium, 2+ hrs w/o = -4 to all rolls. etc.

Riddled with ennui from a life of wealth and hard partying, is a wiry husk of a man haunted by both his past and boredom. Seeks distraction in substance abuse, exotic travel, and adventure to the point of a seeming death-wish. His gaunt demeanor is all the more unsettling in his polite manner and lilting German. :skeleton:

Yeah? :shade: (Actually, he'd make an awesome ex-Kaiser/Nazi villain, too!)

Actually, I like him as a character. But I don't know whether any character I could ma wouldn't be tempted to punch him in the gills:smile:.
(Still mulling over my own participation, but I was thinking a righteous two-fisted boxer who knows that some stuff Just Isn't Done!)

Captain Richard "Rock" Hardy, USMC, Ret.
MV5BOTI1NDIxOTQyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDM4MjM2__V1_UY1200_CR164,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
Brawn: 9 (+1)
Savvy: 7
Perception: 6

Hit Points: 18

Languages: English

Abilities: Ace Pilot (+2 when dealing with any aircraft piloting or piloting-related rolls), Hard-Boiled (x2 Hit Points)

Flaw: Gambler (-2 to Grit rolls to resist)

Equipment:
Colt .45 (M1911A1)
Shots: 7
Action: Semi-auto
Range: 10
Damage: 2d4
RoF: 3

Balisong (Filipino folding knife)
Damage: 1d4

Aviator goggles, leather driving gloves, ordinary clothing, Bible, banjo, duffel bag

Background:
Richard Hardy grew up barefoot and poor in a one-room shack in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina, where he learned to pluck a banjo and read the Bible and not much else.
3cef8d8addb85001e88d4aece293aec6.jpg
Beaten regularly by his drunken Pa, at age 13 he hitchhiked to Asheville, NC, where he worked at the "Old Kentucky Home" boarding house in exchange for room and board. He endured numerous unprovoked beatings by transient boarders. On the plus side, a kind old woman taught him reading, writing, and arithmetic.
f604eba6fff067283329c8d6bc12c419.jpg
After a couple of years of getting nowhere slow, he thumbed rides west, stopping here and there where he worked menial jobs for months at a time, until he wound up on a beach in Southern California, penniless and barefoot once more. He enlisted in the Marines because it was better than starving.
Marines-Smack'EmDown.jpg
As Captain Richard Hardy, he flew a Vought F4U Corsair all over the Pacific Theater of WW2 from 1944 to 1945, scoring 12 documented kills and a Medal of Honor before he was shot down over the jungles of Burma, where he hid out with a sect of Buddhist monks until he was finally captured by the Japanese. He then did time in a POW camp, making numerous unsuccessful escape attempts until the end of the war. He impressed his captors with his superhuman ability to take innumerable beatings without a whimper.
F4U-1_Lt_Rinaberger_VMA-214_at_Espiritu_Santo_1943.jpg
As the Marine Corps flying arm was drastically cut from 103 to 21 squadrons after the war, Hardy was cut loose and once again found himself adrift, this time in Hawaii.
d5df915bbaf1e48b7031c6386d6a0578.jpg
He took a job as a civilian pilot for an island-hopping tour company, but was unable to readjust to peacetime life.
Vintage Hawaiian Airlines Uniforms (1).jpg
Bored to tears, he signed various contracts that took him farther and farther from "civilization" until he found himself back in the South Pacific. He now takes life as it comes as a thrill-seeking, treasure-hunting mercenary adventurer. He has few connections aside from an ever-expanding string of Southeast Asian and Polynesian girlfriends in various ports and airstrips.
51Mh65ixunL.jpg
He's a borderline misanthropist who indulges in schadenfreude at every opportunity. He's kind to animals and children and almost no one else. He earned the nickname "Rock" thanks to his incredible ability to take a beating.

Quote: "There just isn't any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying."
Another Quote: "The people who can do you the most damage are the ones who are closest to you."
Yet Another Quote: "Baby, I don't care."

Last edited:
I've never done a pbp before, but this looks like too much fun to pass on.

I've got a couple of ideas for characters bouncing around my head, I'll look over the rules, roll some stats and see where I am after that. I take it the tone is slightly tongue in cheek, but not parody action adventure. Similar to Sean Connery era James Bond films perhaps?

Name: Lude Gozitan
IMG_9568_Fotor.jpg

Brawn: 4 (-1)
Deftness: 11 (+2)
Savvy: 10 (+1)
Grit: 5 (-1)

Languages: English, Maltese

Abilities:
Sailor
Handsome

Flaw:
Code of Honour (Defend the rights of Liberty and the Dignity of Mankind, mainly takes the form of sympathy for the oppressed)

Equipment (Weapon):
Steyr M1912 (Steyr-Hahn) Pistol
Shots: 8
Damage: 1d6

Equipment (Other):
Copy of Aquilina's translation of Rimbaud into Maltese
Sailor clothing
Cheap cigarettes
Matches

Background:
Son of a Welsh British army officer and a Maltese fisherman's daughter, Lude fell into the life at sea of his father and grandfather. A bit of an amateur philosopher in his youth and self-educated, he desired to see as much of the world and its peoples as possible, both for the sheer surprise of it and believing men only live on the edge between recklessness and seeking their dreams.

Conscripted to deliver weapons to the fight against Rommel in Africa, he has become a bit more worldly and has the experience now to see out his goals, heading to South Asia through Samarkand to see what he finds.

an_teach_orga_i_samarkand.jpg

Last edited:
Is it the name, or the internation renown for a gynecologist, that is too camp? :grin:

I rolled it up, let's see if you like it. :heart:

Dr. Victor von Speculum, wealthy gynecologist, addict, & thrill-seeker.

Brawn 3 (-2)
Deft 9 (+1)
Savvy 6
Grit 9 (+1)
Charm 6
Percpt. 7

HP - 3
Lang. - German
Ability - Doctor: +2 to medicine stuff. Wealthy: never worries about money
Flaw - Addict: Cocaine/Opium, 2+ hrs w/o = -4 to all rolls. etc.

Riddled with ennui from a life of wealth and hard partying, is a wiry husk of a man haunted by both his past and boredom. Seeks distraction in substance abuse, exotic travel, and adventure to the point of a seeming death-wish. His gaunt demeanor is all the more unsettling in his polite manner and lilting German. :skeleton:

Yeah? :shade: (Actually, he'd make an awesome ex-Kaiser/Nazi villain, too!)
OK, you've sold me. Just switch the gynecologist, with doctor.:smile:
For some reason I see Jack Elams character from Cannonball Run when I read this
MV5BM2IwOWE4ODgtNWNhNS00YjYyLThjZjYtMzNlMGIyNTIyZWMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1OTEzMzc@._V1_.jpg

Actually, I like him as a character. But I don't know whether any character I could ma wouldn't be tempted to punch him in the gills:smile:.
(Still mulling over my own participation, but I was thinking a righteous two-fisted boxer who knows that some stuff Just Isn't Done!)
You would be more than welcome.

Captain Richard "Rock" Hardy, USMC, Ret.
View attachment 6362
Brawn: 9 (+1)
Savvy: 7

Hit Points: 18

Languages: English

Abilities: Ace Pilot (+2 when dealing with any aircraft piloting or piloting-related rolls), Hard-Boiled (x2 Hit Points)

Flaw: Gambler (-2 to Grit rolls to resist)

Equipment:
Colt .45 (M1911A1)
Shots: 7
Damage: 2d4

Balisong (Filipino folding knife)
Damage: 1d4

Aviator goggles, leather driving gloves, ordinary clothing, Bible, banjo, duffel bag

Background:
Richard Hardy grew up barefoot and poor in a one-shack in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina, where he learned to pluck a banjo and read the Bible and not much else.
View attachment 6367
Beaten regularly by his drunken Pa, at age 13 he hitchhiked to Asheville, NC, where he worked at the "Old Kentucky Home" boarding house in exchange for room and board. He endured numerous unprovoked beatings by transient boarders. On the plus side, a kind old woman taught him reading, writing, and arithmetic.
View attachment 6366
After a couple of years of getting nowhere slow, he thumbed rides west, stopping here and there where he worked menial jobs for months at a time, until he wound up on a beach in Southern California, penniless and barefoot once more. He enlisted in the Marines because it was better than starving.
View attachment 6363
As Captain Richard Hardy, he flew a Vought F4U Corsair all over the Pacific Theater of WW2 from 1944 to 1945, scoring 12 documented kills and a Medal of Honor before he was shot down over the jungles of Burma, where he hid out with a sect of Buddhist monks until he was finally captured by the Japanese. He then did time in a POW camp, making numerous unsuccessful escape attempts until the end of the war. He impressed his captors with his superhuman ability to take innumerable beatings without a whimper.
View attachment 6364
As the Marine Corps flying arm was drastically cut from 103 to 21 squadrons after the war, Hardy was cut loose and once again found himself adrift, this time in Hawaii.
View attachment 6365
He took a job as a civilian pilot for an island-hopping tour company, but was unable to readjust to peacetime life.
View attachment 6371
Bored to tears, he signed various contracts that took him farther and farther from "civilization" until he found himself back in the South Pacific. He now takes life as it comes as a thrill-seeking, treasure-hunting mercenary adventurer. He has few connections aside from an ever-expanding string of Southeast Asian and Polynesian girlfriends in various ports and airstrips.
View attachment 6368
He's a borderline misanthropist who indulges in schadenfreude at every opportunity. He's kind to animals and children and almost no one else. He earned the nickname "Rock" thanks to his incredible ability to take a beating.

Quote: "There just isn't any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying."
Another Quote: "The people who can do you the most damage are the ones who are closest to you."
Yet Another Quote: "Baby, I don't care."
Perfect!:smile:

I've never done a pbp before, but this looks like too much fun to pass on.

I've got a couple of ideas for characters bouncing around my head, I'll look over the rules, roll some stats and see where I am after that. I take it the tone is slightly tongue in cheek, but not parody action adventure. Similar to Sean Connery era James Bond films perhaps?
Yes, this is correct.

Name: Lude Gozitan
View attachment 6387

Brawn: 4 (-1)
Deftness: 11 (+2)
Grit: 5 (-1)

Languages: English, Maltese

Abilities:
Sailor
Handsome

Flaw:
Code of Honour (Defend the rights of Liberty and the Dignity of Mankind, mainly takes the form of sympathy for the oppressed)

Equipment (Weapon):
Steyr M1912 (Steyr-Hahn) Pistol
Shots: 8
Damage: 1d6

Equipment (Other):
Copy of Aquilina's translation of Rimbaud into Maltese
Sailor clothing
Cheap cigarettes
Matches

Background:
Son of a Welsh British army officer and a Maltese fisherman's daughter, Lude fell into the life at sea of his father and grandfather. A bit of an amateur philosopher in his youth and self-educated, he desired to see as much of the world and its peoples as possible, both for the sheer surprise of it and believing men only live on the edge between recklessness and seeking their dreams.

Conscripted to deliver weapons to the fight against Rommel in Africa, he has become a bit more worldly and has the experience now to see out his goals, heading to South Asia through Samarkand to see what he finds.

View attachment 6386
Love it!:smile:

OK, you've sold me. Just switch the gynecologist, with doctor.:smile:
For some reason I see Jack Elams character from Cannonball Run when I read this
MV5BM2IwOWE4ODgtNWNhNS00YjYyLThjZjYtMzNlMGIyNTIyZWMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1OTEzMzc@._V1_.jpg
He should definitely be our lookout.

Hope this ok to jump in.

Brawn - 7
Deftness - 8
Savvy - 6
Grit - 12 (+3)
Charisma - 5 (-1)
Perception - 10 (+1)

HP - 7
Languages - English
Abilities - Grease Monkey, Born at the Wheel
Flaw - Wanted

Peter 'Boy' Weaver
Born 1909

Pete grew up in the hills of North Georgia to poor farm folk. When prohibition hit suddenly all the downsides of living deep in the hills, making your own moonshine and driving back roads we're suddenly appreciated. Pete hit ten and started working on the cars and driving for his dad doing deliveries. When prohibition ended Pete took his driving skills to the local track races. The family still kept servicing customers which irked the authorities to no end. No one's luck lasts forever and Pete ended up with a record with the BATF and local authorities. Fortunately for Pete the war came up and allowed him to postpone the legal consequences. When it ended Pete stayed in Southeast Asia working as either a driver or repairman for whatever or whoever needed him.
Nice! :smile:

Brian "Slot Machine Sully" Sullivan

Brawn: 3 (-2)
Savvy: 11 (+2)
Perception: 8

HP: 6
Hard-Boiled, Silver-Tongued, One-Armed
Speaks English, Gaelic, and [TBD]

Irish by birth, Brian Sullivan nevertheless joined the British Army during the war, where he quickly proved to be somewhat talented in the art of mayhem. Unfortunately a bungled mission led to the loss of an arm and a stint in a POW camp. Afterwards he attended Trinity College, Dublin, but left in late 1946 under a cloud of scandal related to unproven rumors of confidence tricks and burglaries. He wound up in the Philippines after reasoning that putting as much distance between himself and home was a good idea at present.

Carries a pocketknife, set of lock picks, and a Broomhandle Mauser he found on the battlefields of Europe.
Great!:smile:

Karl "One Eye" Anderson

Brawn 5 (-1)
Deftness 7 (+0)
Saavy 11 (+2)
Grit 9 (+1)
Charisma 8 (+0)
Perception 7 (+0)

Hit Points - 5
Languages - Norwegian, English, German
Abilities - High Pain Tolerance, Another one
Flaw - Paranoia

Equipment: Welrod (stats as per Walther P38), box of ammo, Trench Knife, lighter, cigarettes (2 pack) and holder, flask, pocket watch (average), set of fine clothes (3), poor suit, camera (pal m sized), binoculars

He grew up a bright lad in a small town just north of Oslo, son to a single mother who said his father was a wanderer. Karl never knew him, but he must've been something special, for his mother never remarried and always waited for him. Without a father figure in the house, he looked often to his extended family, who lived nearby, for guidance. From an early age, he showed a keen mind for languages and strategy, learning half a dozen tongues before he was 18 and beating many of the most advanced players of chess in the area before spending weekends in Oslo challenging himself against more urban folk.

He was in Norway when the Nazis came, and had been in Nybergsund when they bombed. he escaped with the royal delegation across the snowy forests of Norway and was instrumental in negotiating the arrival of the HMS Devonshire to move the government to England. Once in England, he acquired special leave to join the SOE as a liaison from the Norwegian government and became an operative, stirring up rebellion and supporting resistance efforts.

During this time, he gained the nickname "one eye", because he seemed to perpetually have one eye on every situation at the time same. He earned an almost supernatural reputation as a man of many faces, and had many daring escapes from Nazis. However, these daring escapades made him somewhat paranoid that he was going to be hunted down by former members of the Third Reich he embarrassed badly.

View attachment 6357
I'm cool with you having a Welrod. I agree with same stats as P38, except for ammo capacity is only 6 rounds per magazine. I will say most people will think of you as an assassin carrying that type of pistol. I'm not trying to discourage you. Just want to point that out. Overall very nice! I like him!:smile:

I'm cool with you having a Welrod. I agree with same stats as P38, except for ammo capacity is only 6 rounds per magazine. I will say most people will think of you as an assassin carrying that type of pistol. I'm not trying to discourage you. Just want to point that out. Overall very nice! I like him!:smile:
Oh and you need to pick a second ability:smile:

At least those who know what a welrod is! It’s a sentimental thing, symbolic of a higher purpose, and perhaps how he hasn’t let the past go. Thus, he’s having a hard time adjusting

Ronin Ronin useful, yes/no? I can certainly pick something else.
Yeah, that would be useful. How about roll 1d4+1, and thats how many additional languages you get. I'll have to come up with a snappy name for it:wink: For now we will just call if Translator.:smile:

At least those who know what a welrod is! It’s a sentimental thing, symbolic of a higher purpose, and perhaps how he hasn’t let the past go. Thus, he’s having a hard time adjusting
Thats cool, and yes I'm away of what it is:smile:. I'm a big fan of the De Lisle Carbine as well. Brits had a lot of neat toys:smile:

Well I figure we're pretty well ready to go. How about I start this game up Sunday?

Should be alright. If you have posting expectations and the like, best to do that up ahead.

These character descriptions are reminding me of the old radio shows 'I Love A Mystery' and 'Adventures By Morse'. Globe-trotting mercenaries looking for troubles to sort out.

What would be in a good 'Appendix N' for this genre?

Name: Charles Manchester

JLbio.jpg

Brawn: 7 (+0)

Charisma: 4 (-1)

Perception: 11 (+2)

Hit Points: 7

Languages:

English

Chinese (Cantonese)

Abilities:

Danger Sense

High Pain Threshold

Flaw:

Condescending (No tact for his disdain of those whom he feels haven’t earned their place in life)

Equipment (Weapon):

S&W Model 10 M&P

Caliber .38 Special

Shots 6

Action Revolver

Country of Origin USA

Range 10

Damage 1d6

ROF 3

Equipment (Other):

Durable working clothes

Pocket knife (1d4)

Silver cigarette lighter

Pocket compass

Wrist watch

Small telescope w/case

Box (50) of .38 Special ammo

Background:

Born in Massachusetts during 1914, Charles was the only child of a successful pleasure boat builder. He had a comfortable childhood rubbing elbows with many of the nation’s elite who were customers of his father’s business. By his early teens however he began to understand that while his family traveled in the same circles, they were not part of the club, his father’s fortune being too new, and far too small to ever be accepted as an equal. This began his disdain for people who did nothing to earn their place in the world. This would occasionally result in physical altercations. While not a large boy, or a particularly adept fighter, he soon earned a reputation for being able to take a beating and remain on his feet.

With a love of the sea, but growing discontent with the rich playboys he went to school with he began to spend most of his free time down at the docks befriending many of dockworkers and local fishermen. At the age of 14 he became an occasional deckhand for a local fisherman working during his vacations from school (his father made it clear quitting school was not an option). The family was heavily invested in the stock market and when the market crashed in 1929, the family fortune was wiped out.

In addition to their more upstanding customers Charles’ father had also made a bit of a name for himself among the local rum runners who appreciated a well built and very fast boat. With no other means available to support the lifestyle they had become accustomed to the family turned to a life of smuggling. Although only a competent sailor, Charles soon gained a reputation for having an uncanny knack for avoiding trouble. Time was running out though, tragedy struck in 1932 when his father and mother were killed when their boat travelling at high speed in the dark struck a submerged object and immediately went down with no survivors. Charles’ luck was running out as well. Although he had never been caught with contraband, the law was well aware of his activities and was closing in on him. A sympathetic policeman tipped him off to the growing interest from law enforcement and suggested he get out of Dodge. With no living family Charles joined the US Navy and was shipped off to China with a destroyer of the US Asiatic Fleet in December 1933, ironically only days after the repeal of Prohibition.

Although well-liked by his immediate superiors, as a hard-working and intelligent sailor, Charles chaffed under the regimented life onboard ship. He was frequently disciplined for an insubordinate attitude by some of the officers whom he felt had not earned the respect of their rank. Despite these troubles he managed to complete a little over 3 years of service and to his relief and that of certain officers he was granted an honorable discharge from the Navy in 1936.

With no reason to return to the US, and having picked up a passable mastery of the local Chinese dialect he chose to remain in China. At first he found work at the docks, but as Japanese aggression toward China increased he quickly found work smuggling personnel and materials by small boat. The Japanese occupation quickly made it too dangerous for an American to remain in China and he moved south setting up a charter boat service in French Indo-China. The Japanese invasion in 1940 again provided an opportunity for smuggling, but already known to the Japanese, Charles was soon forced to move his operation once again, this time settling in the Philippines. Here by good luck he ran into an old friend from his time in the Navy, now involved in the development of a squadron of Motor Torpedo Boats. With war between the US and Japan obviously on the horizon by late 1941 he re-enlisted in the Navy requesting assignment to a Motor Torpedo Boat squadron. By early 1942 he had been granted his request and was soon given command of his own boat. As with his prior experiences smuggling he quickly gained a reputation for an uncanny ability to predict trouble and put his boat in an advantageous position.
His peculiarities were tolerated during the war because of his effectiveness, but he once again chafed under the regulations of the post war Navy and was quickly given an honorable discharge. Since the war he has remained in the Far East finding mischief and misadventure in employment, some legal, some not.

Last edited:
These character descriptions are reminding me of the old radio shows 'I Love A Mystery' and 'Adventures By Morse'. Globe-trotting mercenaries looking for troubles to sort out.

What would be in a good 'Appendix N' for this genre?

Not an expert, but I'd say "Balisong Iron Butterfly" by Cacoy "Boy" Hernandez should be at the top of the list. I recommend it highly, and it's made even better by the fact that it's supposedly all true.

Then you can follow with, basically, everything on this site, except maybe the romantic and, ahem, alternative subculture stories:grin:!

Last edited:
Well, I was going to try and join as well!

But I stumbled across my usual connundrum when there isn't a verifiable built-in diceroller. I just rolled a statistically unlikely set that makes me look like a munchkin!

But the Invisible Servant is down, or at least it returns an error unless you do test rolls, and it seems dicerolling isn't allowed in this sub-forum of the Pub!

And either way, I'd better sit this one out, at least for the time being. I might ask Ronin Ronin to join if more time frees up later next year!

Last edited:
Well, I was going to try and join as well!

But I stumbled across my usual connundrum when there isn't a verifiable built-in diceroller. I just rolled a statistically unlikely set that makes me look like a munchkin!

But the Invisible Servant is down, or at least it returns an error unless you do test rolls, and it seems dicerolling isn't allowed in this sub-forum of the Pub!

And either way, I'd better sit this one out, at least for the time being. I might ask Ronin Ronin to join if more time frees up later next year!
http://www.pbegames.com/roller/ is one i like as well.

This one gave me the much more reasonable (seriously, 6-10-10-10-10-10 wasn't even funny) 7-11-8-6-4-8 statline. Which only has the problem that now I want to tie him with a convenience store somehow...but I can live with that:grin:!
that sounds like something broke on the other one. the odds of 5 tens in a row are ridiculous.

also, of course he runs a proto-convenience store. For the touristas. store front for the gun running operations.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back