Moderation Criticisms

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baulderstone

Reaction score
Something about that guy struck me as disingenuous. It wouldn't surprise me to see him pop up elsewhere to make a report on how the Pub is welcoming to Nazis or whatever.
I think that's a given. Fortunately, I expect he'll immediately pull the same crap there, so nobody will take him too seriously.

The Convenient Skill

Swashbuckler
Reaction score
Obviously I would like a right of reply to my banning, but as I'm banned I clearly can't, so I'm going to storm off and start posting somewhere else. Probably.

You'll miss me posting random shit in random threads and contributing very little, I'm off to start calling you names - meanies.

Clearly I would also like to retract my earlier statement, but obviously can't.

PolarBlues

Legendary Member
Reaction score
And here I thought this was the past tense of William Shakespeare. Live and learn.

ShakespearesGrave1.jpg

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
We lost a Bill Maher democrat, but we've still got CRKrueger CRKrueger so I say we can continue as before:shade:!
And here I thought this was the past tense of William Shakespeare. Live and learn.

ShakespearesGrave1.jpg
There's no contradiction between those two statements:thumbsup:!

If a post is posted, but everyone is banned, does the post truly exist?
Philosophers are still debating. Lawyers are waiting for the answer and looking longingly at defamation lawsuits:devil:.
But for practical reasons, not really:tongue:!

Paradigm Shaft

Rock Hard Member
Reaction score
I think the Mods should create their own NFT cryptocurrency called Modcoin. One Modocoin is equal to one cheeseburger. You just work out lesser and greater values from there. It's that simple.

I have one million Modcoins, as the creator, and therefore I am entitled to 1 million cheeseburgers.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Reaction score
I think the Mods should create their own NFT cryptocurrency called Modcoin. One Modocoin is equal to one cheeseburger. You just work out lesser and greater values from there. It's that simple.

I have one million Modcoins, as the creator, and therefore I am entitled to 1 million cheeseburgers.

51904212344_b79c3fb635_o.jpg

Nobby-W

Pretty sure I'm not Larry Ellison
Reaction score

I think the monkey was better looking.

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
And for dessert.... Chilled monkey brains!

My brother wasn't a big RPG-er, but he loved Fiasco, and one of the scenarios we once played at Emerald City Comicon involved "getting the monkey brains to complete the ritual."

iirc, the climax of that scenario somehow ended up in a submarine that was on fire while it was underwater.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
My brother wasn't a big RPG-er, but he loved Fiasco, and one of the scenarios we once played at Emerald City Comicon involved "getting the monkey brains to complete the ritual."

iirc, the climax of that scenario somehow ended up in a submarine that was on fire while it was underwater.
Well that leads to the obvious question...what booth was the brain at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com