Moderation Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Endless Flight

I have the power!
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I’ve decided that from now on moderators are not going to ignore or stay away from certain posters based on previous experiences here or elsewhere, even if this has been agreed to. It just leads to too many scenarios where mods have to ask each other to step in to handle a situation when they are perfectly capable of making a fair ruling. This has only happened with a few posters here and it’s not worth overturning the apple cart for a few people here who had a huge beef with our policies. If you don’t like the way we mod here, there are plenty of other places to post. I think they are all worse than the Pub, but that’s up to you to decide what you want to do. We have always taken constructive criticism and will continue to do so, but this is just letting certain people dictate how we mod and it’s not going to happen anymore. Thanks for reading.

fbf9ca19b5bcdc9ea151010cf290766e.gif

It's not bad for something you can buy off a veterinarian.

Clash of the Titans and its sequel are some of my guilty pleasures. They just seem like live-action D&D to me.

One of the rare occasions that a remake was greatly superior to the original. Other than the always great Harryhausen animation, I was quite disappointed with the 80s Clash of the Titans.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back