Moderation Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

This one is dead on. Not just D&D but often when discussing any modern game.

'Posted: 12:48 a.m. by Goku1440 I found an awesome loophole! On page 242 it says "Add oregano to taste!" It doesn't say how much oregano, or what sort of taste! You can add as much oregano as you want! I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!'

Hahaha internet ttrpg forums in a nutshell:

Posted: 1:52 a.m. by IAmEd As I have pointed out MANY TIMES, several of these recipes contain raisins, and I, like most people, am ALLERGIC to raisins! And before you tell me to substitute dried cranberries, I will reiterate that I am discussing the recipes AS WRITTEN. I do not appreciate your ATTACKING ME with helpful suggestions!

My favorite one has always been either infinite oregano (this one has become a running joke with my group, we always draw it out "IIIIINFIIIINIIIITE OREEEEGAAAAANO") or this one:

Posted: 1:48 a.m. by specsheet Hey, everyone. I can tell just by reading the recipe that if you prepare eggs benedict as written, the sauce will separate. My mom always said the other kids made fun of me because they were jealous of my intelligence, so I must be right. Everyone who's saying that they followed the recipe and it came out perfect is either lying, or loves greasy separated hollandaise sauce.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back