Monty Python's Cocurricular Mediaeval Reeanactment Programme

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I'm not over the MP quotes. They still make me laugh. The problem fore is no one I hang around with does them anymore. Random people never really came up and quoted it to me. Just my friends. Some are dead and will never quote it again. Some are just too far away to see much and if it comes up on a phone conversation I'd love it.

I guess no one ruined it for me and I'm lucky like that.
But I dunno why i'd need an RPG. I just jump on a building and sail the Accountant Sea with whatever collection of rules I have handy, stapler in hand.

They're not dead, they are just pining for the fjords.

I'm not over the MP quotes. They still make me laugh. The problem fore is no one I hang around with does them anymore. Random people never really came up and quoted it to me. Just my friends. Some are dead and will never quote it again. Some are just too far away to see much and if it comes up on a phone conversation I'd love it.

But I dunno why i'd need an RPG. I just jump on a building and sail the Accountant Sea with whatever collection of rules I have handy, stapler in hand.
Fun fact: I used to work in the building they used for that sequence. It's the old Lloyd's Register building.

Well, we already have a Monty Python and the Holy Grail game in Pendragon. Of course the authors may not have intended it that way.

Well, we already have a Monty Python and the Holy Grail game in Pendragon. Of course the authors may not have intended it that way.

This reminds me of when Passion of the Christ was the big movie in the public consciousness, and Eric Idle wrote something online about wanting to give Mel Gibson a Life of Brian DVD for Christmas, since he had tried to make the same movie but forgotten all the jokes.

This reminds me of when Passion of the Christ was the big movie in the public consciousness, and Eric Idle wrote something online about wanting to give Mel Gibson a Life of Brian DVD for Christmas, since he had tried to make the same movie but forgotten all the jokes.

I feel there are several good combos like that -
  • Passion of the Christ/Life of Brian
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula/What we do in the Shadows
  • Independence Day/Mars Attacks
  • Excalibur/Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back