More dramas for Wizards Of The Coast?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Punisher I think has switched from a Vietnam vet to a Afghanistan vet these days. I'm not sure that even causes a record to skip.
Well they already switched him from villain to hero, I'm not sure they could change him any more drastically than that.

I once Tweeted that The Punisher started as a villain, and should have stayed that way, and that Tweet was "liked" by Punisher co-creator Gerry Conway. I know, Twitter is Cancer, but still...

Superheroes are bound to change due to changing societal attitudes, the death of the CCA has shown that.

So I was about 4 pages behind on this thread today and by the time I got to the end I realized that I had absolutely no idea which thread I was reading anymore.

I love this place.
I came here to post something about the New New TSR because I couldn't find the thread because the terms were too short- and realized the thread wasn't about Wizards anymore so I couldn't even take it off track anymore!

Dammit... I'm posting it anyways.

I once Tweeted that The Punisher started as a villain, and should have stayed that way, and that Tweet was "liked" by Punisher co-creator Gerry Conway. I know, Twitter is Cancer, but still...
I don't think he was ever an outright villain- he's always had a code that separated him from that pack. But he was never considered a Hero either, nor really an anti-hero. And I think that label allowed him to have some problematic associations in RL.

I came here to post something about the New New TSR because I couldn't find the thread because the terms were too short- and realized the thread wasn't about Wizards anymore so I couldn't even take it off track anymore!

Dammit... I'm posting it anyways.

7D07FB25-49EB-4C4B-924E-2E3A61FCE87C.gif

Regardless of the specifics, I think Fish Eye has the best attitude regarding WOTC/Hasbro and their antics.

WOTC Meme.jpg

Yeah, I just can't with anything that unironically includes 'cucks' in it because... reasons that can't be discussed here.

Dude, if you think a image macro meme about an anime villain having sex with the significant others of a gaming company before doing the same to my personal RPG arch-nemesis is anything but ironic and tongue-in-cheek, then I don't know what to tell you....

But ah well, it's all in good fun. Rest assured.

Dude, if you think a image macro meme about an anime villain having sex with the significant others of a gaming company before doing the same to my personal RPG arch-nemesis is anything but ironic and tongue-in-cheek, then I don't know what to tell you....

Context... and phrasing (are we stil doing that?) LOL... no worries.

Most of the fanbase prefer Mike Baron's or Chuck Dixon's take. A lot of the time, it's rarely the creator who defines a character in comics.

Make of that what you will.

If you want the underground feel, I suggest moving to a Middle Eastern country, trying to order some RPG books off ebay, and then having them impounded by the customs, as happened to me this week. The impounding, not the moving (that was a few months ago). Yup, it's the region where the satanic panic never died.

The 80s can have it back, frankly.
In case anyone was wondering, customs released my books today! All present and correct, no extra charge.

There must have been some head-scratching in the Moral Rectitude Department. "But who likes 2nd edition Chill and Traveller: New Era? Poor guy's obviously confused, might as well let him have his books..."

I don't think he was ever an outright villain- he's always had a code that separated him from that pack. But he was never considered a Hero either, nor really an anti-hero. And I think that label allowed him to have some problematic associations in RL.
I was skimming and originally thought you were talking about LaNasa.

You lost me when your meme required knowledge of anime.

Someone needs to call the karma police ...

Though tbh nutsr vs wotc is like one of those things that has zero impact on my life, I mean the world is filled with jerks, it never ends, and any energy you give to them you will never get back.

re: comics, libraries are your friend - our main branch has most graphic novels ever printed and a decent chunk of manga. Individual comics are pricy and most of them aren't worth collecting for future value increases. Even graphic novels are rarely worth more than the hour of your time reading them for what often turns out to be story retreads. Instead of buying, then reading, read first and decide which few are actually worth owning. We still buy a bit. My kid has most of Hellboy and BRPD. I'm really happy with my new Digger omnibus.

I mean, unless your work is involved in the industry. Then it’s probably okay.
Jeez, so much laughter at the suggestion. How do you guys think smut gets made? Someone’s gotta do it, and I say they should be able to hold their heads high.

SMH.

Besides, the ability to google whatever you want at work without getting fired seems like a decent perquisite, don’t you think?

Jeez, so much laughter at the suggestion. How do you guys think smut gets made? Someone’s gotta do it, and I say they should be able to hold their heads high.

SMH.

Besides, the ability to google whatever you want at work without getting fired seems like a decent perquisite, don’t you think?
giphy.gif

Just do a Google search for "Futanari" and the meme will make perfect sense

Just make sure you get home before you do it.
Ummm... no. If you have to give that many warnings, there's a good chance I don't want to know.

It's an approach I've adopted since 2 Girls 1 Cup.

EDIT: AND DON'T LOOK THAT UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! NSFL!

Last edited:
I’m going to dispense with the mystery: It’s anime hermaphrodites or even “she-males” if you want to be less classy about it (actually two separate things) but you can use your imagination from there.

Cheeky, cheesy, cynical, and she's probably bang on the money:
Dungeons & Discourse: More Hasbro WotC digital platform plans
Yup, great points made. The style of video drives me batty unfortunately but I've watched a few of theirs that I strongly agree with and this one feels like its on the mark too.

Edit: To be sure, it's a me problem. I'm more sensitive to sound, noise as i've gotten older. Example, I get stressed and distracted when folks eat loud foods around me. If I am crunching away myself it doesn't bother me but if I'm not I get quite stressed and its fucking annoying that I've become this person.

Last edited:
I’m going to dispense with the mystery: It’s anime hermaphrodites or even “she-males” if you want to be less classy about it (actually two separate things) but you can use your imagination from there.
Well that was an anti-climax if ever there was one. Just a typical night in Thailand heh heh

Well that was an anti-climax if ever there was one. Just a typical night in Thailand heh heh
...I get it you found out in time:shade:?

Also, I misread the thread title as "Wizards of the Court" and thought "what did the WotC got itself involved into this time". It being about some futas and a YT video is a total anti-climax as well...wait:shock:!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back