Most Unread Blog On The Internet. Ever.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Well, I only added the thread here because I normally post to social media aaaaaand most of you don't follow me there (that I'm aware of, anyway).

Well, I only added the thread here because I normally post to social media aaaaaand most of you don't follow me there (that I'm aware of, anyway).
I was over there checking out your reviews. No reason not to let us know you have a blog. I wouldn't have known otherwise as I follow exactly no one on social media.:clown:

Excellent! Hope you find something informative or useful over there. I admit, my blog is about 99% reviews and 1% badly thought out stuff.

I had actually thought I had, until earlier today, when I realized I had never set up a signature.

Oops.

I'll get on that.

I'm on a role, I guess. Found the Legendary Edges I wrote up for my Necessary Evil campaign, and posted them on the blog because folks had asked about them once upon a time.

Just updated the blog with a half dozen adventure outlines (system agnostic) for swords & sorcery games, generated with the Sharp Swords & Sinister Spells RPG.

Thanks! I pretty much think I'm a hack at everything, but people seem to like my reviews, so I keep doing them (at least as the mood strikes).

Just updated the blog with a half dozen adventure outlines (system agnostic) for swords & sorcery games, generated with the Sharp Swords & Sinister Spells RPG.
BTW that's a great little OSR style game, full of flavour along the lines of DCC, plus it's a great system. Cheap as chips as well. Glad to see someone else knows about it!

I enjoyed my reading of it, and I enjoyed the generator. I'll do a full review sometime.

BTW that's a great little OSR style game, full of flavour along the lines of DCC, plus it's a great system. Cheap as chips as well. Glad to see someone else knows about it!

It’s been garnering plenty of praise... too bad I know the author and he’s a douche. Dulls my interest, it does.

Maybe. But most authors don’t go out of their way to call me a Nazi.

On the internet I assume anyone calling me a Nazi means they have a mild difference of opinion. It's too easy to go from disagreeable to nuclear hostility on forums.

Nice. Yeah, that would sour me.

So it did.

On the internet I assume anyone calling me a Nazi means they have a mild difference of opinion. It's too easy to go from disagreeable to nuclear hostility on forums.

Particularly when politics are involved.

I don’t think he would say that to your face. Everybody’s an Arnold Schwarzenegger on the internet.

It's more than that, I think. Internet contact is very casual. Investing your physical presence and time in meeting someone belies a vote of good faith — "I value you enough to be here."

And of course, non-verbal cues go a long way towards defusing confrontations before they happen.

If it helps, I don’t think you’re a Nazi.

Thanks, Tommy. I can't really get into any detail without going into politics, but suffice to say I don't think I'm a Nazi either.

I enjoyed my reading of it, and I enjoyed the generator. I'll do a full review sometime.
Yep, do this. I think this game deserves more exposure, and its excellent value for money!

Nice. I never would have noticed this as I find zombies dull. But the interaction between pbta and cards sounds fun.

It was a combination of factors that intrigued me. I like zombies well enough, and the PbtA system well enough, and cards...so I took the plunge.

Do you take consider requests for reviews or do you just review things that interest you? If so, I'd be happy to send a complimentary copy of an adventure for a honest, no sugar-coat review.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back