Mountain lion baby boom!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Where I grew up we'd get mountain lion alerts all the time, they follow the deer down via golf courses.

One of them was found in the town core and as it was chased by animal control it leaped into some woman's basement apartment. She jumped into a closet until they came and captured it. How she had the smarts to jump into a closet rather than freak out at the surreal sight of a cougar in her living room I'll never know.

We got a cougar alert here on the island a year or two back and it was very confusing. It's an island filled with stay at home mom's, divorcees, graduates of WSU( mascot = cougar) and a small amount of deer.

I wasn't sure who to be worried about.

We got a cougar alert here on the island a year or two back and it was very confusing. It's an island filled with stay at home mom's, divorcees, graduates of WSU( mascot = cougar) and a small amount of deer.

I wasn't sure who to be worried about.

One of the divorcees' must have been celebrating the anniversary of her divorce ;)

Odd thing was that we'd get those alerts on an island as well, living in the Rockies bear alerts are far more common than mtn lions.

Growing up, we occasionally got black bears in our front yard eating the plums and pears from our trees. One time, before we had the back fence, a bear tore through our trash cans.
Cougars were less common, although one time a cougar was spotted near the my high school and we had to stay inside until one of the locals shot it.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back