MSH (FASERIP) Marvel Prop Pack

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
For a game that I didn't think would last, I was overjoyed with the ammount of supplies and adventures that was put out for it.

I love that MSH gets this kind of support.
I try and tell people I'll never understand why Marvel's IP owners don't get someone to do a simple web search and realize that this game would still sell. New. They should offer money to Hasbro/WOTC for the MSH rules and re-issue it with modern art because it's HUGELY popular still. Tons of material originally and more being made by fans. I look at other supers games and wonder why people tell me those have tons of fans when I see very little of the kind of enthusiasm or love of MSH. (I can name three I see any at all for--MSH, followed by M&M, and lastly V&V but it's diminishing returns down the line)

They'd rather bank on a new design (yet again) and while they have a few lingering fans, none of them have a love like the fans of MSH. Hell, I'm working on a new complete powers book/character gen book. Because the UPB is a mess, and the fan Character Creation Compendium just takes that forward.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back