[Mythras can do anything!!!] So, what are YOU doing with it?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

The Butcher

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Mostly interested in homebrews and conversions.

But if you wanna post about your Taskan Empire (a setting I really ought to get into at some point!) or Destined campaign, or any other published setting, go right ahead!

I've kit-bashed my Classic Fantasy game with a healthy dose of Planescape, Spelljammer, Metamorphosis Alpha, and Eberron.

My group is currently on a quest to destroy an artifact - it's gotta be thrown into the sun to be obliterated. To do this they had to fix an airship (but really, it's a colossal Warforged with a built-in crew quarters). I cribbed the Artifice rules from Sorandib so the group's magitech guy could do the repairs. As part of the process they had to build wards and barriers to prevent any extra-planetary beasties from attacking them as they go. Task rules FTW!

They are currently about halfway to the sun. They had a detour into my version of The Starship Warden where they had to put down an invasion of tentacle-beasts from beyond the pale. I played some Metamorphosis Alpha way back in my Jr. High School days and always wanted to revisit it.

They met a new character on the Warden who is a sorcerer. I had him read up on the runes from RQG and he picked a few for his passions. He loved the runes diagrams from the RQG book. We're still working out the best way to balance his sorcery. It's been a fun challenge!

Last game I cribbed TMNT into Destined. Roll on the actual TMNT random animal table, figure out powers.

then I started adding in cybernetics from my own rules for that. Structured the adventure as a mystery, worked great.

pill probably slowly introduce more and more cyberpunk and Shadowrun hacks into it.

I'm currently running Mythic Babylon wbere Hammurabi is sending northern Sorcerer's to destablise Larsa before he mounts a military campaign against the city. However I have prepared, in the wings as it were, a Mythras Hawkmoon game and a Mythic Baltica setting following on from the Fall of Constantinople where the PCs are refugees from Constantinople heading through the Balkans for the Northern Holy Roman Empire.

I've created my own apocalyptic setting where a deadly skin disease destroys society and the world falls into chaos. Lots a religious overtones and the resurgence of old legends as people claw their way back from the brink of oblivion.

I've called it Mythrash.

1658913998190.png

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back