[Mythras] DESTINED Superheroes RPG

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

ORtrail

Legendary Member
Reaction score
My dry humor strikes again? I guess a smiley face was needed after all.

Someone start the Necrozius timer! :sad:

lategamer

Writer, Filmmaker, Sailor, Irishman
Reaction score
My dry humor strikes again? I guess a smiley face was needed after all.

Someone start the Necrozius timer! :sad:
I think some ill-timed, ill-communicated humour on our part and maybe he's having a shitty day.

Seemed like a nice lad, just timing probably.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
Necrozius does this periodically, for whatever reason (best to not speculate TBH). No one should take it personally or blame themselves. Don't worry about it, he'll be back eventually.

Loz

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I ordered through DriveThruRPG since the PDF was easier to get versus messing with emails through Lulu. I've yet to have any serious issues with the PoD books I've purchased from either company.

If you order from our store directly, you're getting a Lulu-produced book, and will get the PDF at the same time, so no more messing with separate emails to us. :smile:

Malakor

Reaction score
If you order from our store directly, you're getting a Lulu-produced book, and will get the PDF at the same time, so no more messing with separate emails to us. :smile:
I received my book a couple of days ago and am very pleased with it. (AND I CAN READ THE FONTS! :tongue: ). I've used Lulu and DTRPG POD a lot and have never (knock wood) been disappointed. Destined looks terrific. I'm currently thinking about using it to power (see what I did there?) my next campaign.

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Some one run a PBP, so I can try it before I buy it! :grin:

ORtrail

Legendary Member
Reaction score

Noted, for future reference.

ORtrail

Legendary Member
Reaction score
just got my copy from drivethru (I tend to have better luck with them than lulu) today, it was shipped 3 weeks after I ordered it

pdf I got right away tho.
Yeah my copy just shipped 18 days after ordering. Way longer than most of my PoD orders.

First world problems, right?

ORtrail

Legendary Member
Reaction score
My copy arrived today. I've never had a PoD book that was this well done, perfect corners, no scratches or imperfections. A hefty book at 334 pages too.

I don't have carpet, but the hardwood floors are real wood circa 1949:

9hx0UcR.jpg

Last edited:
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com