[Mythras] DESTINED Superheroes RPG

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Some one run a PBP, so I can try it before I buy it! :grin:

If you order from our store directly, you're getting a Lulu-produced book, and will get the PDF at the same time, so no more messing with separate emails to us. :smile:

Noted, for future reference.

just got my copy from drivethru (I tend to have better luck with them than lulu) today, it was shipped 3 weeks after I ordered it

pdf I got right away tho.
Yeah my copy just shipped 18 days after ordering. Way longer than most of my PoD orders.

First world problems, right?

My copy arrived today. I've never had a PoD book that was this well done, perfect corners, no scratches or imperfections. A hefty book at 334 pages too.

I don't have carpet, but the hardwood floors are real wood circa 1949:

9hx0UcR.jpg

Last edited:
I somehow completely missed this thread and just heard about Destined for the first time today. I ran a search for it, and low and behold, this thread was the first hit, even before The Design Mechanism's website. Why am I not surprised...

Anyhoo, the game looks good. Looks like I'll be buying two super-hero tabletop RPGs today.

I somehow completely missed this thread and just heard about Destined for the first time today. I ran a search for it, and low and behold, this thread was the first hit, even before The Design Mechanism's website. Why am I not surprised...

Anyhoo, the game looks good. Looks like I'll be buying two super-hero tabletop RPGs today.
What's the other one? Marvel?

I don't think you'll be disappointed if you like Mythras. I genuinely think it's the best iteration of Mythras, and considering I have nearly everything and have used better than 50% of the books, I feel like that says a lot. it takes some of the more ticky-tacky things and tones them down a half step.

I've run a half dozen or so of games using it or pieces of it and played in quite a few more. It hasn't failed me yet. the simplified ranged combat, the slightly toned down melee combat, the bits on movement, even the layout all act as an improvement. they really did a nice job.

Dread Domain is doing another pass at well known supers using Destined

Somewhere in there is a Excel sheet for Destined characters as well.

Does anyone know of any let's play videos? I did a search on YouTube, but found mostly Destiny 2 videos. :tongue:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back