Mythras Game - New Spaces Open

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The Kern carried a "ga" which ranged in size from a javelin to a spear to a dart. I gave the most common size, but you can certainly take a spear instead.
I'm happy just not calling it a javelin. It'll do as is. I also moved 10 points from dance to survival. The picture I have of Dougal is increasingly somewhat awkward, socially, especially around women, and the background calls for more outdoor skills. I'm done tweaking points though.

I can pop you into the game whenever you want now basically. AsenRG AsenRG is heading off to spy on the Norse, so I could drop you in near him.

I'm good to go as long as you're ok with me learning the system on the fly.

Just thought I'd leave a little reference on the NPCs.
Most kingdoms have a parallel Sidhe kingdom beneath them with a Sidhe king.
Tullyhaw was the original kingdom the game started with. Currently Dougal and Brian are in the Cairbre kingdom. Illan is in the Sidhe parallel of Cairbre.

NPCs:
  1. Colla: Prince of the Sidhe of Cairbre. Defeated by Dougal in hand to hand combat
  2. Garos: A Sidhe of unknown origin of Reptilian form. Pledged to the group since he wanted to travel the surface. Pledge secured by Lug and Cernunnos.
  3. Dogtos: A Sidhe soldier of the nobility from Tullyhaw.
  4. Bragdos/Morte: The skull of a warrior defeated in mortal combat by Dougal
  5. Dolmen Warrior: Supernatural warrior found residing in a Dolmen in the Sidhe realm. Bound to the group by the authority of Cernunnos.
  6. Deaglan: Local man from Tullyhaw that rode off with Illan to investigate some strange sightings on the hills nearby Tullyhaw's central castle.
  7. Multi-armed woman: Blue or Jet Black skinned woman from the far east Illan met in the Sidhe palace.
  8. Rí Mág Samhradháin/King McGovern: King of Brian's home kingdom.
  9. Sidhe King of Tullyhaw: The giant king of the Sidhe of Tullyhaw. Has directly sent Brian and Illan on their current escapades. Dougal was in his employ and sent with Brian.

Last edited:
Thought I'd put in the character sheets here just for easy reference rather than trawling through the thread.

Dougal:

Brian:

It might be a bit late now, but what I did was to put up a link farm as the very first post in the OOC thread, q.v.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back