Mythras: Generation’s

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Llew ap Hywel

Lord of Misrule
Reaction score
Purely a speculative idea but what do you all think of a game played across three timelines (essentially past, present and future lives) akin to Katherine Kerrs Deverry series. Too much to expect players to focus on?

Purely a speculative idea but what do you all think of a game played across three timelines (essentially past, present and future lives) akin to Katherine Kerrs Deverry series. Too much to expect players to focus on?
I've wanted to do that exact same thing. My players refused.
So now I am running the campaigns in a non-chronological order, and am not telling them:shade:.

It would be a neat idea. By the way, Katherine Kerr's an awesome person to talk to by the way.

It would be a neat idea. By the way, Katherine Kerr's an awesome person to talk to by the way.
Very jealous I love her books.
I've wanted to do that exact same thing. My players refused.
So now I am running the campaigns in a non-chronological order, and am not telling them:shade:.
:hehe: It’s got legs as an idea but definitely needs player buy in and support.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back