[Mythras] The Design Mechanism Partners With YARPS (Campaign Management & Resources Application)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Loz

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
The Design Mechanism is pleased to announce that we have entered into an exciting new partnership with YARPS, a smart, modern, web application full of fantastic digital tools for pen-and-paper role-playing, which is running on Kickstarter right now.

Even though the campaign goal was reached after 2 hours since the campaign went live, there are still 4 days left on the clock for you to to earn rewards offered in the YARPS Kickstarter campaign exclusively.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...hMcpgu2LaWhZ4_h7BlzPis60u9iVbIesRvWm3PPlahvns

YARPS is a digital tool for pen&paper RPGs which is aiming for a feature set considered to exceed by far what is currently offered by other solutions for world building and campaign management. Some essentials are automatic chronicles, a portrait generator, sound management and interactive maps, just to name a few.

With this partnership, the YARPS team will be developing the Mythras Imperative rules for the application, with further, more detailed integration of Mythras elements (such as the various magic systems, creatures, and even campaign settings) to come as the partnership matures.

We're delighted to be working on YARPS and to bring Mythras to GMs and players in a new way!

Attachments

• the-design-mechanism-yarps-partnership.jpeg
    the-design-mechanism-yarps-partnership.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1
Anyone on here tried out the prototype?

Never heard of it but I will check it out!
i set up a prototype instance and have my group poking at it.

it seems very well set up for a Mythras game, actually.

image.png

I went in for Early Adventurer. I’m leery of online hosted applications because they usually want to micro-transact you to death, but I’ll give it a shot.

Reactions: Loz
I went in for Early Adventurer. I’m leery of online hosted applications because they usually want to micro-transact you to death, but I’ll give it a shot.

their pricing model appears to be less microtransaction and more features per month.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back