Need help remembering a game...

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Harl Quinn

Veteran of the Clone Wars
Reaction score
There was an indie RPG - if you could call it a RPG - reviewed over at TBP about running a space station and all the business it entails. It had a lot of microtransaction stuff, but it was a tabletop game, not a PC game... Does that sound familiar to anybody? Does anybody remember the title?

Thanks...

Harl

FreeMarket?
030162_42483.jpeg

product blurb from a store:
https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=030162

That would be it... Too bad it's completely and utterly out of my reach... DTRPG only has the instruction manual, Noble Knight shows it as OOP, and Amazon only yielded one hit priced at $119.00... Thanks anyway!

Harl

I remember seeing this when it came out an thinking it looked interesting despite not being anything like what I'd usually play... maybe I was suckered by all the fancy fanciness of the components.
Never did buy it though.
How much was it when it was in print?

Luke Crane? Didn't he do Mouse Guard?

Luke Crane? Didn't he do Mouse Guard?
Yes he did, and Burning Wheel. If I remember correctly Mouse Guard was kind of Burning Wheel lite. Been a long timer since I flipped through either book though at the FLGS.

Mouse Guard is more than Burning Wheel lite, it's also a little bit like Burning Empires in that it is very focused, and has a defined OOC meta-structure to guide play into producing sessions like the Mouse Guard comic.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back