New M-SPACE Release: Elevation

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Timejpckey

Pubber
Reaction score
I’m very happy to announce that Elevation has been released!

Into the Unknown
Elevation was a proud organisation of brave explorers, seeking new worlds and alien species.

Now, 40 years later, its founder has been lost in space. Funds dwindle, outdated equipment falls apart and Elevation’s few remaining starships barely work.

But a small team of die-hard explorers refuse to give up. The search for new aliens ready to join the galactic community is much too important to leave to greedy corporations and criminals.

Elevation is a new setting for M-SPACE created by Michael Larrimore. It features new worlds, alien species, organisations and a three-part campaign.

Book and PDF Release
The book is 174 pages. The first half contains setting details while the second half presents a three part campaign - four parts, if you include The Triton Incident.

Early reviews have been very positive:

‘Up front, let me say I like it and want more!’ Michael Beck

‘The setting is well thought out with lots of background information and story hooks. It feels easy to get into the world and start a campaign.’ Rickard Falk

‘Overall a very solid, and well written exploration adventure.’ Robert Graves

15% Launch Discount
We have two versions available on DriveThruRPG: print and PDF. To buy them, just follow the links below. The discount lasts until Friday, so you need to be quick.

Elevation
Print $19 $16.15
PDF $10.95 $9.30

The Triton Incident
Print $5 $4.25
PDF Free

If you want to know more before committing, you can still download The Triton Incident as a free PDF (use the link above). And make sure you get the player’s kit as well - the link is in the PDF.

Clarence Redd

Elevation Front Cover 500px.jpg

Hi, I have written a review of this book.

You can read it here.

Let me know what you think or if you disagree with it. :-)
Pretty good review. There was only one path through it, so a bit of a railroad. Could use some tables to generate my own review :clown:

Seriously though thanks, it was the kind of detail I wanted to know.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back