New Member Introductions

Ecliptic Gate

Reaction score
Hi all!

Been lurking for a bit and thought I should say hello. I’m from the UK and have recently stumbled dumbfounded into my 40s. I started gaming around ’89 with Traveller, Advanced Fighting Fantasy, and Paranoia. Ran a lot of different games in the 90s. Ran mostly D&D in the 00s.

I’m currently playing Call of Cthulhu, running Castles & Crusades Scarred Lands, and soloing Cities Without Number.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Hi all!

Been lurking for a bit and thought I should say hello. I’m from the UK and have recently stumbled dumbfounded into my 40s. I started gaming around ’89 with Traveller, Advanced Fighting Fantasy, and Paranoia. Ran a lot of different games in the 90s. Ran mostly D&D in the 00s.

I’m currently playing Call of Cthulhu, running Castles & Crusades Scarred Lands, and soloing Cities Without Number.
Welcome to the Pub. :thumbsup:

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all!

Welcome to The Pub Ecliptic Gate Ecliptic Gate !

Dan Davenport

Hardboiled GMshoe
Reaction score
Hi all!

Glad to have you here!

You are also welcome at my friendly TTRPG Discord chatroom, Randomworlds (see link in my signature)! Enjoy!

AsenRG

#FuckWotC #PlayNonDnDGames
Reaction score
Hi all!

Welcome to the Pub!

...Fun fact, we're around the same age, yet you started RPGs 10 years earlier than me:grin:!

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Welcome to the crazy train! :grin:

Mankcam

Seeker in the Sandpit
Reaction score
Hi all!

Welcome!
You're in the right place mate :thumbsup:

AsenRG

Reaction score
Admittedly the memories of gaming in my early teens are all starting to blur into one jumbled, hazy mess!
Still count for determining your Circle/Level/Essence:grin:!

Ah well, earlier simply wasn't possible in Bulgaria at the time. Products of birth and circumstances, we all are:shade:!

/Philosophical mood:thumbsup:

Dammit Victor

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I must admit the reason why I joined now, after some lurking, is that I want to promote a project I have been working on (see my sig). I'll try to be good, though, and eventually post about other things, too. I love the moderation policy, btw, and the general vibe here.
Word of advice, one up-and-comer to another? Lead with the other things, then start talking about your project. Give people reasons to care about you before asking them to care about your product.

You're in the right place, though. Welcome!

AsenRG

Reaction score
Word of advice, one up-and-comer to another? Lead with the other things, then start talking about your project. Give people reasons to care about you before asking them to care about your product.

You're in the right place, though. Welcome!
That is good advice in general, not just here:thumbsup:!

yosemitemike

Reaction score
I'm just a guy who likes to play games. I just want a forum where I can make a thread about Legend of the Five Rings without some self-righteous jackass who doesn't even play the game dropping in to give me a lecture about Orientalism and tell me I am a bad person for playing it. When an off-topic forum for political stuff is opened, people will always say that the political stuff will be confined to it but that never happens. It always bleeds out all over everything. If I wanted to talk about that stuff, I would go to a political forum. I don't need a lecture about how "problematic" I am because I don't want to buy Thirsty Sword Lesbians because I must be a homophobe who hates women because I don't want that game. No, I just don't like PbtA games and, no, I am not going to be browbeaten into saying I do or buying a game I don't want. Anyway, I am just a guy who likes game and is tired of all the other stuff.

bleys21

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Obnoxious? Look closer...

View attachment 61623

Teeth man, they have fuckin' teeth. Spawn of the devil.

Nasty sharp pointy teeth!

ipreferthetermenchantertimtheenchanter_a86545980fe5b002e12a8e5e7dbe5e7b.jpg

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com