New Member Introductions

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Hi all!

Thought I’d post a brief intro. My name‘s Malc, and I’ve been playing RPGs and board games since 1976. I’m UK based, and have played and run sooo many RPGs over time. Got really going again during the lockdows, when I started up a weekly session over VTT, which is still running.

My favourit’s RPGs include Ars Magica, Runequest and the Year Zero Engine; but my tolerance for crunch seems to get lower every year!
Welcome Malc - we are of similar vintage, and I am a big RQ fan, but like you, am less keen on crunch than I used to be.

Hope you have a great time here.

Are you absolutely sure about that? There's things only the mods can see you know.

Ok, so what you're suggesting is that, say, rather than a Particularly Purple board's fascination with Romanesque public flogging and executions, the Mods here are more like a Secret Police?

Hmm. I could see that.

Yeah, but on an old black&white tv there was some similarity.

I was not surprised that he (Benny) played a sex addicted professor in The Italian Job.:gooselove:

hello! I like wuxia yes, but my avatar is tied more to my love for mtg :smile:

anyway, thanks a lot for your welcome!
OK, got it...and here I thought of the Three Kingdoms villain:grin:!

currently I'm writing a new thingy for Pathfinder. it would be my second product for such system, but if you count both Dmsguild and DrivethruRPG I have currently 110+ self-published available supplements out there :smile:
Welcome CaoCao, also a big MTG fan. Hope you have a great time here.

Hi folks!

My name is Art Waring, been playing a myriad of ttrpg's since I was a kid, and now I am nearing the final stages of writing and layout for my own rpg (with over a decade in development). I have a lot of experience with street art, punkart, graphics design, and typography. Pretty much a solo freelance designer (although I do enjoy working with other artists when I can afford it as an art director).

Some of my favorite RPG's from the 90's are Underground, Paranoia, Deadlands, Shadowrun, Cp2020, & though I started the hobby with 2e, I am not really a fan of generic fantasy these days.

Hi folks!

My name is Art Waring, been playing a myriad of ttrpg's since I was a kid, and now I am nearing the final stages of writing and layout for my own rpg (with over a decade in development). I have a lot of experience with street art, punkart, graphics design, and typography. Pretty much a solo freelance designer (although I do enjoy working with other artists when I can afford it as an art director).

Some of my favorite RPG's from the 90's are Underground, Paranoia, Deadlands, Shadowrun, Cp2020, & though I started the hobby with 2e, I am not really a fan of generic fantasy these days.

Welcome aboard!

Hi folks!

Glad to have you here! Feel free to join my TTRPG chatroom as well if you like (link in my sig)! :smile:

Hi folks!

Welcome and thanks! Your story is not distant from mine (i have published a game by the end of last year as well)!
All the best with your game and keep us updated!
Ciaooo

Hello everyone,

I must admit the reason why I joined now, after some lurking, is that I want to promote a project I have been working on (see my sig). I'll try to be good, though, and eventually post about other things, too. I love the moderation policy, btw, and the general vibe here.
A few words about myself: Gaming since the mid-80s, early adopter of Ars Magica, still love it to bits. Also a sucker for some old niche stuff like Jorune and Talislanta. Once active in the industry to some small degree, now dipping a toe in again after a few decades on the sidelines.

Hello everyone,

I must admit the reason why I joined now, after some lurking, is that I want to promote a project I have been working on (see my sig). I'll try to be good, though, and eventually post about other things, too. I love the moderation policy, btw, and the general vibe here.
A few words about myself: Gaming since the mid-80s, early adopter of Ars Magica, still love it to bits. Also a sucker for some old niche stuff like Jorune and Talislanta. Once active in the industry to some small degree, now dipping a toe in again after a few decades on the sidelines.

Welcome, Elder Evil!

You are also welcome to promote your project in Randomworlds, my friendly (and very RPGPub-like, vibe-wise) Discord TTRPG chatroom. See the link in my sig! :smile:

Hello everyone,

Welcome aboard!

Hello everyone,

Welcome aboard! We have quite a few people who love niche stuff, here:thumbsup:!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back