New Year, New One-Shots

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

PolarBlues

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I am looking to players for a Victorian Ghostbusters style one-shot adventure. I will be running this online using the Pubs own Discord server. I'll be using a variant of the Fudge system that I currently testing out. I suggested something simiar last month (https://www.rpgpub.com/threads/christmas-one-shots-players-wanted.6988/) and it worked out pretty well I think (thank to Gringnr Gringnr and Ram Ram for playing - this is a different adventure, same setting). If this works out OK, I may offer a few other one-shots, possibly spanning different genres.

Possible Dates
As a starting point, I'm suggesting one of the following dates and we'll see if any of these dates gets any traction.

Sun January 23
Wed January 26
Sun January 30

All games are scheduled to start at 19:00 UTC (GMT) and should not run more than 2 hours, 2 1/2 hour tops.

The Rules
The rule system used for these adventures can be found here: https://ukrpdc.files.wordpress.com/2022/01/polarfudge-beta-013.pdf . This is still a draft (hence the playtesting aspect).

I've included some pregenerated characters beliow to save time, but you can create your own in advance if you prefer. It's a pretty simple system.
scholar.jpg

bodyguard.jpg

engineer.jpg

investigator.jpg

psychic.jpg

The Tech
We'll just me using the Pub's own Discord channel for audio (#Game or #Game 02 if the former is occupied) so you should need to sign up to or download anything more to join.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

Last edited:
Just wanted to note that I had a good time with the Xmas one shot you linked. Glad to see you offering another to spread some more love.

That's great. All being well, see you Sunday then.

With regret, I have to withdraw the Sunday 30th games option as we simply don't have a viable number of players for a game. Sorry Stan Stan , better luck next time.

With regret, I have to withdraw the Sunday 30th games option as we simply don't have a viable number of players for a game. Sorry Stan Stan , better luck next time.
It happens. Hit me up next time you are going to run something.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back