(NSFW- no really NSFW) B/X Mars

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Please put marketing effort into promoting this. It look fun, unique and challenging. Also, the black and white art is stark, powerful and stands out when most Kickstarters are selling coffee table art books instead of games. I see a real market for something like this, not just within the current OSR, but its something that could inspire imagination in 5e gamers who recently joined the hobby.

But only if they know it exists!!

I have only the barest inkling of how to go about marketing it. Announcing on various forums seems to be at least a start. .

I’m happy to hear that.

Running behind due to circumstances beyond my control. It will be another 2-3 weeks to complete. I’d rather get it right than sell an inferior product I’d end up pulling from DTRPG to fix at a later date.
Bah.

Good to hear, I’m definitely picking this up when it’s released, I appreciate you taking the time to get it right and putting out the best product you can.

Rob

Running behind due to circumstances beyond my control. It will be another 2-3 weeks to complete. I’d rather get it right than sell an inferior product I’d end up pulling from DTRPG to fix at a later date.
Bah.
Don’t worry man, our money will still be here. :shade:

Aos, we've waited years for your work. Waiting another month or even six months is fine so you put out the B/X Mars you want.

Also, it will give you more time to plan your marketing strategy. I'll PM you with some thoughts on free/low cost marketing this week.

Depending on DTRPG, this will be available next week or the week after in HC and pdf. I was kind of indifferent for a while as it was such a pain in the ass to finish the edits, but my excitement has returned.
I did layout as I was finishing up the text. I should have waited until the text was done, done, done. I considered doing a pg 13 version, but I haven’t the patience to redraw so much of the art. So it’s naked people or nothing.

Will DTRPG stick you in the "Adults Only" forbidden zone if your art has da boobies?

I also highly recommend also offering the book POD via Amazon so people can get your game via Prime with new socks and toilet paper.

Kindle Direct Publishing program - check it out

Yeah, I’m in the adults only zone. I’ll look at the kindle thing, thanks.

What exactly put your game in the adults only zone?

I don't want to name names (cuz I know the authors), but I know there's some boob art in the regular RPG section.

Does Mars B/X have schlongs? Sex act art? Loads of da boobies?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back