(NSFW- no really NSFW) B/X Mars

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Aos

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
This is older art, mostly datiing from the middle of last year, when I was just getting an inkling (please forgive) of what I was doing.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    701.9 KB · Views: 189
  • image.png
    image.png
    670.2 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    624.6 KB · Views: 184
  • image.png
    image.png
    994.3 KB · Views: 175
There's more but I have to round it up and resize.

I'd seen it already on Google+ but it's always a pleasure to see your art again. :smile:

Your no-frills, fuck-hexes-and-grids, here's-the-fun-stuff maps inspire me.

I don't need that stuff- I have a ruler.
And I think individual Referee"s should dcode on scale. What suits the flavor of your game better, a three day walk or a ten day walk? I don't know, but you do.
Edit I see a bunch of these went sideways. I'll fix that sometime today. I am in full draw mode right now and cannot do anything with the machines.

This is really nicely done, when can I buy/download? WIll there be a print option?

Dammit, AOS, shut up and take my money!

Reactions: Aos
Thanks!
I need to play test, and some of the art has GOT to go. When I drew these a year ago every figure was still a little bit of a struggle as I was just learning how to put all the stuff I'd studied together. So the people at least will likely get a redraw.

I braced myself based on your pre-emptive apology, but there was no need. This is great. If this is the old stuff you are embarrassed by, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you are doing now. You are even using one of my favorite systems.

Fucking Metal! Very cool stuff. Been following your stuff for a bit. Dig it.

Something occurred to me while looking at the airships. The style reminds me a lot of Vince Martin, who did some pretty cool stuff for RIFTS early on, then disappeared.

Something occurred to me while looking at the airships. The style reminds me a lot of Vince Martin, who did some pretty cool stuff for RIFTS early on, then disappeared.

I was thinking the same! They look quite a bit like his Naruni designs.

Really impressive, Aos. Congratulations on such a great job :smile:

Thanks agian for the support everyone! I am back to work on this. Unfortunately, I did almost all these on my ipad2 at distressingly low rez, but I have all the art and I'll be putting it back together one peice at a time as I generate new stuff.
I will try to release a short adventure this week. Shit takes time when you are the only one working on it. Each of these is a few days solid effort.
Note: I only allow myself to interact online on Tuesday and Thursday now. Otherwise, I get nothing done.

Attachments

• A2C85001-33C0-44E5-8EF1-A7C60DD14EB2.jpeg
    A2C85001-33C0-44E5-8EF1-A7C60DD14EB2.jpeg
    422.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1A2C12E2-2063-449E-8AEB-A10DDF5822D3.jpeg
    1A2C12E2-2063-449E-8AEB-A10DDF5822D3.jpeg
    477.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CE2EAC28-3BD3-4237-BFD2-CCBC4D37C81C.jpeg
    CE2EAC28-3BD3-4237-BFD2-CCBC4D37C81C.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 30635009-5EDB-4ADE-BB8E-90DECA7E0C50.jpeg
    30635009-5EDB-4ADE-BB8E-90DECA7E0C50.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 5
I think I legitimately made too much art.

I sent the final draft of the text to the copy editor yesterday afternnon. I have it about half laid out, and the rest shouldn’t be too hard. A month or two now.

I sent the final draft of the text to the copy editor yesterday afternnon. I have it about half laid out, and the rest shouldn’t be too hard. A month or two now.
How are you planning to release it? Will it be print? Going with a Drive-Thru release? Kickstarter?

How are you planning to release it? Will it be print? Going with a Drive-Thru release? Kickstarter?
Drive thru pdf and POD. I will offer a PG-13 version too. I just either have to redraw some art or take it out. KS seems more of a thing to do when you have a large following. I have a teeny-tiny following. Even that much is difficult for me to get my head around.

Nice, where will it be available?

Waiting on proofs. Again. It turns out if you have 100 illos or more formatting is not as easy as it is with a more reasonable amount. I have gone round and round, but it should be over this week.

PS there will be no pg 13 version. I tired but the amount of layout do over was more than I could face.

Looking forward to buying the POD! Everything looks so kickass!!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back