Nu-TSR suing WotC: Schadenfreude is back on the menu, boys!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
No, but...
337.jpg

• Nu-TSR Intern (charged with scouring the internet to report back to LaNasa): "Sir, I printed some hard copies of new stuff from a roleplaying forum about your lawsuit."
  • LaNasa: "Whoa. That's a big document. I bet it's a lot of butt-hurt about us shaking things up."
  • Nu-TSR Intern: "Uh. . .not really. Towards the middle there it's mainly about biscuits and gravy then it's something about how nunchucks are bad or made out of geese, or something."

Last edited:
  • Nu-TSR Intern (charged with scouring the internet to report back to LaNasa): "Sir, I printed some new stuff hard copies from a roleplaying forum about your lawsuit."
  • LaNasa: "Whoa. That's a big document. I bet it's a lot of butt-hurt about us shaking things up."
  • Nu-TSR Intern: "Uh. . .not really. Towards the middle there it's mainly about biscuits and gravy then it's something about how nunchucks are bad or made out of geese, or something."
Intern: "Sir, I think our office is in some kind of paradoxical warp zone, The report is writing our conversation right now!"
LaNasa: "Hmm... We can market this bizarre physics phenomena, call up CERN and start threatening to sue them over the large hadron collider!"

Intern: "Sir, I think our office is in some kind of paradoxical warp zone, The report is writing our conversation right now!"
LaNasa: "Hmm... We can market this bizarre physics phenomena, call up CERN and start threatening to sue them over the large hadron collider!"
LaNasa (reading the document): "Wait, back up. . .that's it! Chezza not Pizza with nunchucks made out of breadsticks!!"

Situational. Bo sticks are great weapons. Nunchaku do indeed do more damage (it's a flail- basic physics, people), it's harder to defend against (again, flail). There's also the idea of the right weapon for the right situation. They're tools. And both were used by peasants. And the fact that they were used in actual combat seems to mean that they are effective for some uses.
Most weapons are variations on the stick. Even the sword is basically a doubled sharpened edge stick. Flail weapons have a nasty tendency of bouncing BACK at the wielder if they hit a hard surface, like armour.

• Nu-TSR Intern (charged with scouring the internet to report back to LaNasa): "Sir, I printed some hard copies of new stuff from a roleplaying forum about your lawsuit."

I am so proud that I could have had a small part in this madness. I can die a happy man, now.

In, like, 50 years or something. I'm not in -that- much of a hurry. I'm still mid-way through Wandavision. I have to at least live long enough to see the rest of it!

Most weapons are variations on the stick. Even the sword is basically a doubled sharpened edge stick. Flail weapons have a nasty tendency of bouncing BACK at the wielder if they hit a hard surface, like armour.
If you're untrained and don't know how to follow through. (Can tell that you didn't even watch the video that TristramEvans TristramEvans posted, so why even argue this anymore).

That doesn't help? But at this point, I'm past it...

... this is what is called a 'comfortable silence'. :quiet: And amid a shitstorm! Enjoy the quiet storm. :shade: /insert oh so sax-y jazz here

Now growl... (music nerd humor. yes, I've been to band camp. :hurry:)

Y'know, there was a period when Kenny G was an enjoyable player from a fellow saxophone player perspective. And then he did so much of his noodling (term for dragging out phrases with extra musical flourishes) it just got on your last nerve. I kinda feel bad he became a bit of a joke, but then he was able to parley his love into a professional career and retire. Not many can say that.

But yeah... the quiet storm needs more sax-y.

Y'know, there was a period when Kenny G was an enjoyable player from a fellow saxophone player perspective. And then he did so much of his noodling (term for dragging out phrases with extra musical flourishes) it just got on your last nerve. I kinda feel bad he became a bit of a joke, but then he was able to parley his love into a professional career and retire. Not many can say that.

He seems to get where he is in culture and okay along with it in a humorous way. Good to see he has a sense of humor about it. I think Michael Bolton is like that too.

I'm sure he cries himself to sleep on his giant feather bed stuffed with hundred dollar bills.

He seems to get where he is in culture and okay along with it in a humorous way. Good to see he has a sense of humor about it. I think Michael Bolton is like that too.
I think James Blunt is the King of that, in a somewhat more confrontational way.

There can be only one sexy sax man
View attachment 40969
......greeeeeeezy
For some reason I decided to listen to the Lost Boys soundtrack last night for the first time in forever and now this pops up.

Further proof I'm either living in the matrix or frequent the same parts of the internet as people who share similar cultural references.

If only I could figure out which it was.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back