Nu-TSR suing WotC: Schadenfreude is back on the menu, boys!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I just found a great thing that I love to have that's very much like that...

I purchased these devices that make bacon bowls - Amazon product

So I make a bacon bowl, make the grits with the cheese and eggs mixed in to give it enough consistency so that it doesn't run out of the spaces in the bowl, and pour the mixture into a bacon bowl.

Something about being able to eat the whole thing including the bowl is very satisfying...

Looking at that makes my heart hurt.

Holy s#!+, my mother made these ham & cheddar scones this past holiday. Normally can burn a milk shake but this time she really hit it out of the park. They were almost flaky like crescents but still held together.

Yes, after you finish. It's basically a microwave safe inverted bowl with a drain going around the bottom. You layer the raw bacon on top of it like weaving a bowl - strip across one way, then another the other way and alternate until covered. Then you put it in the microwave, and after it's done, the bacon has cooked into the shape of a bowl.

No, not by any means. A biscuit that had the same hardness as a scone would be a bad biscuit. I like Scones and I like Biscuits, and they are definitely different.
Not enough people know the benefits of bacon weaving. It's sad.

I feel bad for all of you and your obviously subpar scone experiences. I've had biscuits so hard they could kill a rhino at 30 paces but you don't see me disparaging the whole idea. Fucking Starbucks has ruined scones for a whole generation. :argh:

Not to derail the derail, but I wonder how this will end up in the 'eventual' history of D&D. I mean LaShasta will definitely be person of note.
No necessarily good but...

He's obviously the scone, not the biscuit, in the above conversation.
I can imagine the lawsuit he would bring if not portrayed in a 'good and proper' light. I just really wonder what his long term goal is because eventually this is going to fall apart. Hard.

Not to derail the derail, but I wonder how this will end up in the 'eventual' history of D&D. I mean LaShasta will definitely be person of note.
No necessarily good but...

Doubt it. 95% of D&D players likely never have heard of him and never will. I predict that five years from now, people will be asking "Who?"

The main thing with grits is that it doesn't have a whole lot of flavor by itself, it is really more about what you put in it. My favorite breakfast to do at home is grits, scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese all mixed up into a bowl together.
Pretty close to my own preferences, although I usually have my eggs over easy in this case, so that the runny yolk just mixes in with the grits and other goodness.

The best grits I ever had was from, of all places, a combo comic book shop/craft beer pub that my friends took me to for brunch one time when I was visiting the Atlanta area. Not only did the grits have a thick-yet-creamy consistency and texture that I've been unable to fully replicate despite my best efforts, but when I specified I wanted cheese grits, I found out they fix theirs with pimento cheese... which until that point was something that I didn't realize I had needed in my life.

I suddenly wonder if Britain's reputation for horrible dentistry derived from boarding schools playing "limp biscuit" with scones.

Whether or not this post is on topic is a debate I will delegate to our gentle readers.
That would bleach your teeth, surely?

You know, there is a reason that all the "British" food I like is either Scottish/Irish or British variations of Indian food (I do like me some lamb vindaloo).

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back