Nu-TSR suing WotC: Schadenfreude is back on the menu, boys!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I may love cheese, but also most of my favorite types of cuisine (most Asian cuisines) don't use cheese anyway.
That's probably because lactose tolerance is fairly rare in Asia; being able to produce enough lactase to digest it properly is a fairly recent evolutionary trait (Last six thousand years or so) from europe, and it's not common worldwide yet.

Because we don't really need more than one thread about shitty RPG people, IMO, I'll just mention here that, according to Tenkar, Zoldemort was sanctioned by the court for some antics in his latest legal whatever-it-is...

Last edited:
Big burgers should be wide, not tall. It lets you get all of the flavours in one bite, and also makes it possible to actually eat with one hand without sliding everywhere.

My rule is one burger, one "thick" topping (Chilli, pineapple, etc), and "thin" toppings can be more liberally added.
Those are words borne out of wisdom&experience, especially the first part...which I shall strive to abide by:thumbsup:!

Because we don't really need more than one thread about shitty RPG people, IMO, I'll just mention here that, according to Tenkar, Zoldemort was sanctioned by the court for some antics in his latest legal whatever-it-is...

If he wants to tell us what happened why doesn't he just put it in writing (Like say on Twitter?

I'm mildly curious but not enough to sit through ten minutes of completely unprepared inarticulate blather.

This is just clickbait. Grey was filing for a protective order, Smith was opposing. They were deposing a third party in regards to this, and Smith wanted two people to attend. The judge said no- there's no reason for them to attend. This brings us to the 'sanction'

Code of Civil Procedure section 2025.420(h) provides that “[t]he court
shall impose a monetary sanction under Chapter 7 (commencing with Section
2023.010) against any party, person, or attorney who unsuccessfully makes or
opposes a motion for a protective order, unless it finds that the one subject
to the sanction acted with substantial justification or that other
circumstances make the imposition of the sanction unjust.”
There's nothing special about this. To show even further that he's just after clicks, the gofundme linked is from October 2021.

If he wants to tell us what happened why doesn't he just put it in writing (Like say on Twitter?

I'm mildly curious but not enough to sit through ten minutes of completely unprepared inarticulate blather.

I did listen to it, and I still have no idea what it's about.

Vornheimort was sanctioned in court and ordered to pay a fine - for what? How does this affect his dispute with Mandy overall? Who knows.

I don't want to be down on the guy, but wherever Tenkar's talents lie, it's not in verbal communication.

A link to the actual court proceedings is actually in the video description, for those interested enough to sort through them (i.e. not me):

A link to the actual court proceedings is actually in the video description, for those interested enough to sort through them (i.e. not me):
Yeah, that's where I got the snippet of the actual summary of the case resolution from.

I like the Holiday brand better than SPAM for some reason other than price. Mashed with Miracle Whip and relish it makes a nice sandwich. It does fry up well as others have mentioned. I keep a can or two around just in case I need something to eat and can't get the store for some reason. It's an interesting kind of thing but I'm pretty sure it's on the list of things nobody should, eat ever.

I like scones, but they are not biscuits.

I can't decide if I'd eat it or not. I think if have to try.

I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to food, but that looks like a solid nope for me.

Despite my shouting about heresy upstream, try tipping half a can of crushed pineapple into your taco meat sometime, you won't be disappointed.

I like tacos and I like pineapple, I'm good with pineapple on some pizzas and hamburgers but I'm just not feeling this.

For years I thought spam was garbage food but after trying spam musubi I had to re-evaluate my entire line of thinking. I still don't think spam is healthy but it is undeniably delicious when paired with something like rice or eggs. My wife will bring spam musubi home for me if I have had a bad day at work (food is one of her love languages) and I will enjoy it as a rare and cherished treat.

Sweet + salty and savory can be amazing. One of the best sandwiches I have ever had was a simple sandwich of ham with cheddar + mayo on fresh baked rosemary sourdough. I believe the quality and proportion of the ingredients had a lot to do with it.

A Monte Cristo sandwich is the best you have got to be kidding me sandwich I've ever had. Turkey & ham with swiss cheese on French Toast, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar with a side of raspberry jam for dipping.

1642123786594.png

My grandfather spoke of it as something he'd never eat like soup. Spam reminded him of the war and soup reminded him of the great depression. I'm not sure why it occasionally turned up in my childhood kitchen but I don't recall disliking it them. Much later I had it in rice at a Hawaiian restaurant and realized it's not bad. I used to keep cans of it as a sort of emergency meat. Turns out it doesn't actually have a very long shelf life.

Spam and eggs was a staple breakfast food on Boy Scout campouts.

When I worked construction as an Arizona youth, I was delighted to discover that the Mexicans I worked with were actually bored with the homemade food they brought, and would gladly trade it to me for a ham sandwich. I mean, I took the time and effort to make a decent sandwich, but I still feel like I was getting the better of the deal, eating fresh homemade Mexican food from somebody's kitchen on the daily. I'm salivating just remembering it.

I used to take out on call fire crews occasionally. There are several in the CA central valley that are primarily farm laborers (so skew heavily Hispanic). Nothing special on fires, but when on standby they do local project work on the forest and can go home at night, so they bring a lunch each day. After a couple days if you prove not to be a turd of a boss they start bringing you lunch as well. I try to be a good boss and treat people with respect, so I usually ate well when we did project work.

While it's a comedy, is My Cousin Vinny is actually considered one of the more accurate and realistic depictions of real-world courtroom dynamics, and is often shown in various law schools.

That is how I found Legal Eagle youtube channel.

The Verdict is Marisa Tomei = Super Hot

View attachment 40517

In my opinion the best role she ever had, what a fantastic character. In the words of Vincent Gambini "and she's cute too". :heart:

I like the Holiday brand better than SPAM for some reason other than price. Mashed with Miracle Whip and relish it makes a nice sandwich. It does fry up well as others have mentioned. I keep a can or two around just in case I need something to eat and can't get the store for some reason. It's an interesting kind of thing but I'm pretty sure it's on the list of things nobody should, eat ever.
The grocery store here make a bologna spread that's similar. Basically substitute ground bologna for spam. (maybe real mayo, instead of miracle whip. Been a long time since I've had it. I don't remember.) Its better than it sounds.

Surprisingly, the Monte Cristo also goes together well with Awwww Juice sauce

Sure Monte Cristos are great, until you have to make 50 of them in an hour for a bunch of ornery old people. super messy and they make cleaning a flattop a pain in the tuckus.
We apologized for that numerous times. It's not our fault that their so damn delicious! We did leave a good tip though to make up for it... Err that wasn't you? I'll just see myself out. This is so embarrassing.

A Monte Cristo sandwich is the best you have got to be kidding me sandwich I've ever had. Turkey & ham with swiss cheese on French Toast, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar with a side of raspberry jam for dipping.
Totally agreed on that point. I hate that now that I am eating healthy, that's off the table for me.

Day #13
Heavy Gear 2nd Edition

Voros Rippler
AGI2APP1BLD1
CRE0FIT1INF0
KNO0PER1PSY0
WIL0STR1HEA0
STA30UD6AD5
SkillsLevelAttr
HtH12
Athletics11
Combat Sense11
Communications20
Dodge12
Electronic Warfare20
Gunnery --Hvy Gear21
Hvy Gear Pilot22
Notice11
Small Arms12
Strider Pilot12

Day #13
Heavy Gear 2nd Edition

Voros Rippler
AGI2APP1BLD1
CRE0FIT1INF0
KNO0PER1PSY0
WIL0STR1HEA0
STA30UD6AD5
SkillsLevelAttr
HtH12
Athletics11
Combat Sense11
Communications20
Dodge12
Electronic Warfare20
Gunnery --Hvy Gear21
Hvy Gear Pilot22
Notice11
Small Arms12
Strider Pilot12
Either this is the wrong thread or you have some seriously odd dietary pecadilloes.

Uh. Did you actually read the blurb on the gofundme fundraiser linked in that Youtube video?

Because, you know, it paints a rather different picture of the whole Zak-Mandy thing, written by the one person on planet Earth who was living in their house at the time...

Uh. Did you actually read the blurb on the gofundme fundraiser linked in that Youtube video?

Because, you know, it paints a rather different picture of the whole Zak-Mandy thing, written by the one person on planet Earth who was living in their house at the time...
I've read it, yeah. It doesn't change the fact that Zak got sanctioned, as Tenkar says.

However Zak's legal stuff shakes out, and if he is innocent, I hope he is exonerated, know this: I disliked Zak intensely before any of this came out. A lot of people did. Because Zak is an asshole. If Zak is exonerated, I will be glad that the legal system worked as intended. And I will still go on believing Zak is an asshole and a horrible person, for reasons that have nothing to do with the allegations made by Mandy.

Zak is the personification of the Ozzy Osbourne quote, "You meet a lot of people on the way up
.. Don't fuck them, 'cause you'll meet them on the way down, too."

Zak could be the recipient of a LOT more Goodwill from the RPG community, but he chose to be a prick, to everyone, for years. While I have no wish to see Zak, or anyone else, suffer because of something they didn't do, I think Zak has consistently treated people like shit, and should not be shielded from the consequences of those actions.

When you spend years sowing Ill will, don't act surprised when no one is willing to go out of their way to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back