(Online)(Other)(Asynchronous) Murder in the skies!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Rated Aargh

Godzilla Apologist
Reaction score
Take to the skies with the Zeppelin Express. Experience the height of luxury, soaring between London and Istanbul. You never know who you’ll meet, traversing the continent in style.

But when a passenger is murdered, everything changes. You might team up with other passengers to ferret out the killer. But don’t forget: one might be the culprit! Who can you trust? Decide quickly, or perhaps be the next victim.

There is PbP, and then there is Storium, a hybrid card-based system and writing game. I’m looking for one or two solid writers who’d like to experiment with Storium in this tale of murder and intrigue. Participation is free.

That sounds neat.
The whole Storium concept is weird, but kind of cool. Most people are totally down with the writing aspect, as that's been around as a gaming format since the postal service was invented (more or less), but the gamification part is where it hits differently. I've seen people really disengage when that part came into play, as it feels unnatural if you're wholly accustomed to the other way of doing things.

Well, I'm signing up for an account and I'll faff about with it and see if it grabs me.

Take to the skies with the Zeppelin Express. Experience the height of luxury, soaring between London and Istanbul. You never know who you’ll meet, traversing the continent in style.

But when a passenger is murdered, everything changes. You might team up with other passengers to ferret out the killer. But don’t forget: one might be the culprit! Who can you trust? Decide quickly, or perhaps be the next victim.
I should mention that I'm also doing a face-to-face version of this same game in the BWI area. Let me know if you're interested, and we can make arrangements to meet at the monthly meet 'n' greet dinner of the local roleplaying enthusiasts' group!

I should also mention that I'm doing a face-to-face version of this same game, and it'll happen in the BWI area. Interested folks should let me know so we can make arrangements to link up at the monthly meet 'n' greet for our RPG social group.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back