Origins Game Fair 2019! Are you going?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

zweihander

Banned Abuser
Reaction score
This will be my first Origins attendance. Very excited, as it seems to be a good consumer-facing show with less stress-inducing crowd sizes. Is anyone here going to Origins? If so, what's the game you're most excited to play?

One of my goals for Origins is to connect with artists + designers, as we're actively scouting out talent for projects in our pipeline across 2020/2021.

Not going this year, but it's on my agenda for next year.

I'll be there with Atlas, but we've had several GMs drop out and so I may end up basically shackled to a table for most of the weekend.

(If anybody wants to run some Over the Edge, Unknown Armies, or Feng Shui, drop me a line: http://www.atlas-games.com/specialops.)

It's actually been 20 years since the last time I was at Origins, so I'm excited to see how the convention has grown and changed.

Justin, nice to say hello to you at Origins! Our booth and yours looked pretty busy the entire time. It probably looked quite different than 20 years ago. :grin:

I used to go to Origins regularly in the '90s. It was always a good time. It was big enough that you got big companies and designers, and small enough that you could actually spend some time with them. The downside would be that being shortly before GenCon, everyone was teasing big releases, but nobody was selling them.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back