Pathfinder city books

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Jan Paparazzi

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I reading more and more about city books and I came across some Pathfinder city books. Even though it's fantasy, oddly enough it has a lot in common with modern day city books. I especially like the clarity in which those books present themselves. They are not worried about painting themselves in a corner here and there. I already found Guide to Absolom, City of Strangers (Kaer Maga) and Magnimar, City of Monuments. Does anyone have a complete list of all Pathfinder city books, because it seems like there are a lot of them?

Ravenswing

Iconoclast
Reaction score
I've got several of them: Guide to Korvosa, Cities of Golarion, Towns of the Inner Sea, a few others. As with many of their other works, I find Pathfinder's stuff to be high quality and worth having.

Jan Paparazzi

Legendary Member
Reaction score

So the Adventure Paths are playable quests, I assume? And the modules are adventures as well, I guess?
So the campaign setting sourcebooks is the category in which I should look, I guess.
Oh, wait there is a second edition as well. Lost Omens is a category. And two categories called Adventures to top it off. Nice. :errr:

I think I should look at Lost Omens (2e) and Campaign Settings Sourcebooks (1e).

Ravenswing

Iconoclast
Reaction score
Yep. But contributing to the mix is that the adventure path books contain a good bit of information about the cities out of which they're based, if applicable.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com