PBPs

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Dumarest

Vaquero de Alta California
Reaction score
Long story short: I got struck by a hit-and-run vehicle on Halloween, then got an infection, followed by a bad case of the flu, and haven't been doing much of anything except recuperating for the past month. I apologize to everyone playing in a PBP I'm running as well as to those running PBPs where I'm a player. I'm still not at 100% and need to take a hiatus on the games I was running. For the games in which I'm a player I'm really sorry to have mucked up proceedings for everyone else in the games: please run my characters as NPCs or kill them off or whatever you need to do. I hope to be back at the Pub more often soon but really cannot focus on RPGs right now.

Long story short: I got struck by a hit-and-run vehicle on Halloween, then got an infection, followed by a bad case of the flu, and haven't been doing much of anything except recuperating for the past month. I apologize to everyone playing in a PBP I'm running as well as to those running PBPs where I'm a player. I'm still not at 100% and need to take a hiatus on the games I was running. For the games in which I'm a player I'm really sorry to have mucked up proceedings for everyone else in the games: please run my characters as NPCs or kill them off or whatever you need to do. I hope to be back at the Pub more often soon but really cannot focus on RPGs right now.

Sorry to hear that. Here’s hoping you get better soon!

It's good to see you're on the mend. Folks are getting worried about you.

Last edited:
Fuck dude, hope you're feeling better sooner rather than later.

Just get better. I think a lot of us were worried you might be dead (2020 & Covid and all that) not that you were slowing down games. PbP slow downs are literally the least of our concerns. Glad to hear you are alive and hopefully getting better every day. Best wishes for you and your family.

Get well and it is good to hear from you.

I think that a flock of geese released upon this nefarious hit-and-run individual would slightly redeem the animal.

Feel better, we were worried. Which is for me to say, ya know, I care. Heal up, and do what need and want, when/if you come back know we're here. Rooting for you.

I'm glad you're ok! Take care of yourself hombre. There will be plenty of time to catch up on things when you're up and at it again.

Great to hear from you Dumarest Dumarest mate!
Bloody hell it sounds like things got really rough for you.
This place has not been the same without your banter and general presence. You have been missed.
Sorry to read of your misfortunes, but good to know you'll be making your way back here at some stage.
Here's to a safe and full recovery! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I give zero fucks about PBPs compared to whether you are well. I missed this thread (thanks to Tulpa Girl Tulpa Girl for pointing me to it), but know that we all just want you to take care of you and yours. I feel for you, with everything you've had to endure these last couple of months. Fuckin' 2020, I swear. I hope your family is OK, this must have been nerve-wracking for them as well.

Just know that you have been missed, and though everyone was concerned, we're glad to hear from you, and hope you feel better day by day.

Misery piled on misery, isn't it? Take it easy and look after yourself.

Anyine have an update on Duma? Not worried about his return, necessarily, though it'd be nice. But the fact that he's been gone so long has me concerned about the severity of his illness/injuries.

I haven't been around here much lately myself, but has anyone heard anything from Dumarest?

Welp. There goes being #2 for the most messages. I mean it only took years of you being gone for me to catch up.
I won't be posting as often as was my wont. Too busy. Just recovered my password today and had some free time for a change. You should focus on going after whoever #1 is. I didn't realize that was even being recorded. Who has the most trophy points now? ::honkhonk:

I won't be posting as often as was my wont. Too busy. Just recovered my password today and had some free time for a change. You should focus on going after whoever #1 is. I didn't realize that was even being recorded.
You say that now....
Who has the most trophy points now? ::honkhonk:
It's capped. We both hit that years ago.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back