Photos of real items to inspire fantasy magic items

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

You can just see the equivalent of a late night infomercial writing itself for this. lol. "By the makers of Ginsu Knives! The all new "Get a Grip Knife!", you'll never have to worry about losing your grip from blood and excrement running down this blade with the all new "Get a Grip Knife". For only $49.95 order now!

You can just see the equivalent of a late night infomercial writing itself for this. lol. "By the makers of Ginsu Knives! The all new "Get a Grip Knife!", you'll never have to worry about losing your grip from blood and excrement running down this blade with the all new "Get a Grip Knife". For only $49.95 order now!

Is that the one Alan Moore worships?
I don't think Sarapis got a lot of action. He was basically a marketing attempt with Greeks and Egyptians to have a culture/hybrid god. I think he dated Isis. If Alan wants a low powered deity, then this is the one. lol

You can't believe everything you read online. That's a Swiss Army Pike. The haft is a corkscrew.
And I lead us off topic... My "big" (not all that big, but to distinguish from all the tiny Swiss Army Knives I have around for opening mail and such) Swiss Army Knife was a present from my uncle. He got me one without a corkscrew, saying he would get me a new one WITH a corkscrew when I was old enough to drink...

Folks down in Engineering trying to turn this thread back around:

il_340x270.1870122276_agkd.jpg

"We're giving it all we got down here, Captain!!!"

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back