(play-by-post) Planescape/Star•Drive Crossover on Myth-Weavers

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Dammit Victor

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I am starting a new game-- the biggest of my White Whales, the Planescape/Star•Drive crossover. The Planescape and Star•Drive games are run separately, but concurrently, with the same players as the two settings slowly merge and the players have to uncover the shocking truth behind the mysteries of why they're merging and why they were separated in the first place.

I'm using the Cortex Prime system. Best system for... a lot of reasons.

More details.

Apart from the system, it sounds interesting:smile:.
Good luck finding players, though. I'll try to help you, since I know quite a few people on MW:wink:.

Apart from the system, it sounds interesting:smile:.
Good luck finding players, though. I'll try to help you, since I know quite a few people on MW:wink:.

There are not many systems I can think of that might work for this endeavor-- this one, of course, Barbarians of Lemuria, and maybe I could do it with some particularly bizarre hack of d20 Modern. Something similar to the ideas I had for a 5e version of the game?

I don't know.

I appreciate the Hell out of any help you want to provide in stocking my player pool, though.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd use either BoL, or Fantasy Craft. But I'm not you, and it matters that the GM be happy with the system:smile:.

Just a question.... would I have more luck trying to run this here?

No idea. My observations on PbP on RPGPub are too short for meaningful conclusions.
That said, I kinda doubt that, but you might want to mention that BoL is also an alternative:wink:.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back