Resource Poar Fudge Medieval Adventures

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

PolarBlues

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I've mentioned this game before on the Pub, some regulars even took part in the playtest, but it's ready now to be release to the world so that is can be politely ignored, as is the fate of most games.

The pdf for Polar Fudge Medieval Adventures is free to download here: https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2023/02/03/polar-fudge-medieval-adventures/
From the blub:
The game is set during the Zombie Prince Duncan Rebellion, a fierce civil war between the forces of King Roderick “The Craven” and his elder, deceased brother brought back to life as a zombie by his supporters. From the common folks perspective only one thing is clear, whichever wins, they lose.

The setting is very loosely based on medieval England, drawing more from Ivanoe and the Arthurian legends than Ivanhoe than Tolkien or Conan. Or you can just ignore the setting and use it for a different fantasy setting, the game is versatile that way.

Anyway I think it came out well and I the illustrations, simple as they are, may well be my best ones yet.

battle_zombie-03.jpg

I've mentioned this game before on the Pub, some regulars even took part in the playtest, but it's ready now to be release to the world so that is can be politely ignored, as is the fate of most games.

The pdf for Polar Fudge Medieval Adventures is free to download here: https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2023/02/03/polar-fudge-medieval-adventures/
From the blub:
The game is set during the Zombie Prince Duncan Rebellion, a fierce civil war between the forces of King Roderick “The Craven” and his elder, deceased brother brought back to life as a zombie by his supporters. From the common folks perspective only one thing is clear, whichever wins, they lose.

The setting is very loosely based on medieval England, drawing more from Ivanoe and the Arthurian legends than Ivanhoe than Tolkien or Conan. Or you can just ignore the setting and use it for a different fantasy setting, the game is versatile that way.

Anyway I think it came out well and I the illustrations, simple as they are, may well be my best ones yet.

battle_zombie-03.jpg

Congrats on getting the game done, and as I've mentioned before, your art style is fantastic! You should definitely sell shirts on Woot or something. You'd sell at least one shirt (to me) :-)

Congrats on getting the game done, and as I've mentioned before, your art style is fantastic! You should definitely sell shirts on Woot or something. You'd sell at least one shirt (to me) :-)

Thanks! My approach to illustrations is all about working smart and sticking within my limits. I made an honest attempt at refining my skills not long ago. Took courses, went to life drawing sessions and had regular a practice routine. I never really getting to the next level, whatever that is. I still haven't given up, but it's clear that there is no Rocky movie montage sequence that will get me there. Still, I take comfort knowing that for those who can't draw, like, at all, any doodle is like magic.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back