Polar Fudge Adventures (Full rules)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

PolarBlues

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I released Polar Fudge Adventures today. I don't expect that means much to anyone, but it is my attempt to distill a generic set of Fudge rules from my other, highly customised Fudge games (Cyberblues City and Lawmen v Outlaws) making the cool stuff form this games like the Minion Machine and the wild, swingy combat system available for any genre or setting.

It was meant to be a simple project. Surely all the hard thinking had gone into designing those previous games. All that needed doing was to extract the best ideas. How hard could that be?

Turns out it was really hard, with lots twists and dead-ends along the way. And all along, asking myself the same question: why bother making a genric version of Fudge, when Fudge is already a generic system?

I still don't really have a good answer to that. But Polar Fudge Adventures plays very well, it takes a lot of the weight off GMing and suits the way I like running games. So there's that.

Special thanks to Pubbers Fenris-77 Fenris-77 Stan Stan and Gringnr Gringnr who helped with some of the final calibration of the system, and hopefully were entertained while doing so,

The PDF is availalbe here, for free: https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2022/07/24/polar-fudge-adventures/

cover-study-005.jpg

Here is what our fans say about Polar Fudge Adventures!

“I really thought it was going to be about polar bears.” – Brenda M.

“It didn’t actually read it, but I looked at the pictures. They just used the same pictures from the cover.” - S. Botticelli

“All that talk about Fudge dice just made me hungry.” – R

I created a pdf with all the Powers from Polar Fudge Adventures in reference card format so that I could print them, cut them iout and keep all the rules for spells and special abilities handy when I run the game. I figure they can be adapted fairly easiliy to other version of Fudge if anyone needs a quick and easy plug-in magic system.
It's all here, if anyone is interested. https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2022/10/08/polar-fudge-adventures-power-cards/

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back